Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Taking Nominations for New Moderators - NOW CLOSED  (Read 17166 times)

papercranes

• Sr. Citizen
  • Beer Lao. Why did I leave and come to law school?
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Nominations for New Moderators
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 05:57:13 PM »
Nealric.

I'm a little sad that nobody nominated me.  It must be because I am not open and notorious. 

Unbiased Observer would also be an excellent choice.  (And not just because of his name.)  

ahahaha

yes. wally, you're anonymous.
university of southern california 2011

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2009, 06:55:37 PM »
I'd like to make a motion that we balance out the gender representation somewhat with a new moderator.  I'd like to see a woman seated.
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

papercranes

• Sr. Citizen
  • Beer Lao. Why did I leave and come to law school?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2009, 07:05:07 PM »
also, hi MBW! ::waves:: congrats on cornell!
university of southern california 2011

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2009, 07:06:46 PM »
I'd like to make a motion that we balance out the gender representation somewhat with a new moderator. I'd like to see a woman seated.

around here, people not necessarily believe you woman.  they going want some proof.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »
also, I MBW! ::waves:: congrats on cornell!

Thanks, PC.  Hope you're enjoying the fun and sun in SoCal ;).
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2009, 09:08:32 PM »
I'd like to make a motion that we balance out the gender representation somewhat with a new moderator.  I'd like to see a woman seated.

There are no women on the internet.  Just men and men pretending to be women.  So we should get one of the latter category?

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2009, 11:37:40 PM »

There are now women on the internet.  Just men and men pretending to be women.  So we should get one of the latter category?

burbon?
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2009, 07:18:02 AM »

There are now women on the internet.  Just men and men pretending to be women.  So we should get one of the latter category?

burbon?

Modified my original post.  But that's what this forum needs; me in a bourbon filled haze banning folks and deleting posts and whatever drunk mods do.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2009, 08:07:03 AM »
I'd like to make a motion that we balance out the gender representation somewhat with a new moderator. I'd like to see a woman seated.

There are no women on the internet. Just men and men pretending to be women. So we should get one of the latter category?

told ya.  nobody believe you about your plumbing.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2009, 09:47:26 AM »
Thanks, folks.  Earl Cat and I will review the nominations and post histories of the names mentioned herein and get with Andrew to make our recommendations.

We appreciate your time.

Thanks again.

"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston