Law School Discussion

experimental

Re: experimental
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 10:22:32 AM »
My test had the first and 3rd sections as games as well.  I'm fairly certain the 3rd section was experimental.  I believe this because folks who didn't have 2 sections of games, had the same set ups as my section one. 

Good thing too, the other section of games was brutal.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 01:44:54 PM »
which one?

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 04:01:38 PM »
my experimental was def. my 2nd logic reason section.

it only makes logical sense (sorry) that they make it in the first 3 sections because if they put it as say the 4 or 5, you can bomb the section and it probably wouldnt help them determine anything of that section. they want to know how you will do on that section when you are still fresh, thats why i also think they give you a break after the first 3.

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 04:34:03 AM »
i rescind my statement. that guy must have been confused.

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 05:09:00 PM »
oh yes!!  ::)

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 01:14:29 AM »
The Experimental was definitely in my first and it was definitely an RC. I thought the graded one (second one) was much easier. The fractal problem was a piece of cake in my book. The first RC, on the other hand, was seriously thick. I didn't finish 5 of the problems on that one. Good thing the second one was graded!

P.S. I think the experimental section in general is a bunch of crap.

and how, exactly, you suggest new questions an sections be developed?  they supposed drop from sky by parachute?

that is corrrrrrrrect.  :D