Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: experimental  (Read 3173 times)

dutchtowner

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: experimental
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 12:42:32 AM »
The Experimental was definitely in my first and it was definitely an RC. I thought the graded one (second one) was much easier. The fractal problem was a piece of cake in my book. The first RC, on the other hand, was seriously thick. I didn't finish 5 of the problems on that one. Good thing the second one was graded!

P.S. I think the experimental section in general is a bunch of crap. 

exact same with mine.

TJCCARDCO

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 12:49:40 AM »
The Experimental was definitely in my first and it was definitely an RC. I thought the graded one (second one) was much easier. The fractal problem was a piece of cake in my book. The first RC, on the other hand, was seriously thick. I didn't finish 5 of the problems on that one. Good thing the second one was graded!

I think experimental section is a buncha crap too...If you look at my other post on this board, I posted that the Fractural Geometry problem wasnt too bad...I just foudn that that both of the RC were easy, the firsto ne was just easier..and it had so many problems that just doing the math in my head, didnt seem possible to have been the actual RC..

djik80

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 01:00:21 AM »
I had two LR (1st and 3rd) before the break and one LR after the break.
Hopefully, the second LR (3rd sections) is the experimental.
what's your thoughts?
It's usually easier to know which one is experimental. It is just that this time 2 LRs occurred before the break.

hopeful1985

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 01:21:21 AM »
I had two LR (1st and 3rd) before the break and one LR after the break.
Hopefully, the second LR (3rd sections) is the experimental.
what's your thoughts?
It's usually easier to know which one is experimental. It is just that this time 2 LRs occurred before the break.

i had the same version of the exam. i think the first one was the experimental one because when i added all the sections not including section 3 (1, 2, 4 and 5) the questions were over 101 and when i added it without section 1 it amounted to 101 exactly. leads me to believe section 1 was the experimental which is good because i bombed it because of my nerves.

good luck though to you and everyone either way!

rockababy123

• MSN Messenger - bonjovifan1985@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 01:32:58 AM »
Yeah, the three arguments sections really killed....would much rather have had a second games section.

themathminister

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 01:48:54 AM »
no you guys who think experimental couldn't have been after 3rd section were wrong. But that doesn't mean everyone had theirs after the 3rd. Mine was the 3rd section. But you COULD have had an experimental after the 3rd section this year, is all I am saying (and someone I knew did).

There was a 26 question section, a 25 question section (both LR), a 23 question (game), and a 27 question section (RC). 101 questions total.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 07:35:22 AM »

and how, exactly, you suggest new questions an sections be developed?  they supposed drop from sky by parachute?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 07:37:16 AM »
no you guys who think experimental couldn't have been after 3rd section were wrong. But that doesn't mean everyone had theirs after the 3rd. Mine was the 3rd section. But you COULD have had an experimental after the 3rd section this year, is all I am saying (and someone I knew did).

There was a 26 question section, a 25 question section (both LR), a 23 question (game), and a 27 question section (RC). 101 questions total.

everyone's experimental same slot.  but question type vary by region, and order often vary within region.

djik80

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 11:25:45 AM »
It seems that people have rather different sets of experimentals as far as LR goes.
I am quite certain that both my first and second LR before the break had 25 questions..hmm....and 26 questions after the break though.
hmm...really hoping that 3rd (second LR) is the experimental.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 11:38:58 AM »
as julie just say, experimwental section occur at same spot nationwide.