Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Options?  (Read 2248 times)

dutchtowner

• View Profile
    • Email
Options?
« on: June 08, 2009, 08:00:53 PM »

during the test today, the proctors forgot to announce the 5 minute warning for the first section of the test, which happened to be the games section.  Instead they realized they erred and then announced a hasty one minute warning which lasted a good 40 seconds. Needless to say, it really screwed up some testtaker's plans for the last 5 minutes! :o

I realize that to err is human; I don't expect perfection from folks, and I know that ultimately it's my responsisbility to know when time is up or close to it.

I just would like to know if anyone else has had something similar happen and what the LSAC did about it?  I think they should grant us a retest at the very least.....is this expecting too much?

Thanks,
Dutch

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Options?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 09:15:08 PM »
Did it really @#!* you that much?

Anyway, I think there's a procedure to contest this...
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

dutchtowner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11:02:11 PM »

just somewhat at most.  It did affect my timing in that I was saving my last game (the hardest IMO for the last 5 min, was gonna take some time to do some 'educated' guesses).  I suspect more than a few others were in the same boat judging from the outcry. I don't think LSAC would be moved to do that much although I'm sure they'll get some complaints, including mine.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 11:52:49 PM »

just somewhat at most.  It did affect my timing in that I was saving my last game (the hardest IMO for the last 5 min, was gonna take some time to do some 'educated' guesses).  I suspect more than a few others were in the same boat judging from the outcry. I don't think LSAC would be moved to do that much although I'm sure they'll get some complaints, including mine.

Fight for your right... :)
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

sonofapickle.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 10:50:18 PM »
sue the *&^% out of them aholes.