Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So, how does everyone think they did?  (Read 4636 times)

snickersnicker

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - shinjikid@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - klutzonbroadway
    • View Profile
    • Email
So, how does everyone think they did?
« on: June 08, 2009, 06:51:45 PM »
I have no idea. Could've bombed; could've 180'd. Probably at least did better than last October. Definitely some difficult subsections and individual questions.

Oh, and don't talk about the actual questions on the test, of course.  :D
LSAT: 166 (:()
UGPA: 4
LSN

nooyyllib

Re: So, how does everyone think they did?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 07:07:21 PM »
september here i come. and @#!* you LSAC.

610man

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 07:14:48 PM »
Feel good about most sections, got through them all, execept games, had to guess the big d on 9 of them.  Games 1st section, what a bummer, just hoping to get about 15/23 on that section and I could be good, hoping for the best, was looking to get 157+  :-\

dutchtowner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 07:29:02 PM »
Feel good about most sections, got through them all, execept games, had to guess the big d on 9 of them.  Games 1st section, what a bummer, just hoping to get about 15/23 on that section and I could be good, hoping for the best, was looking to get 157+  :-\

think I'm in the same boat as you.  Felt good about most of it except games.....the section started out good but went downhill quick for me, not to mention the proctors really screwed up.  They didn't announce the 5 min warning, realized they hadn't and then announced a hasty one minute warning which only lasted about 40 seconds.  As a result of this and some hard parts I guessed on about 10.   :-[  I was hoping for about the same score.....158 or so but doubt I got there considering the rest.  Probably looking to cancel at this point and buckle down for Sept.  Good thing is, I got a feel for it and know what to expect.

Anyone know if there's a chance LSAC would grant a retest based on the mishandling proctors?  They felt a little more like proctocologists?   ;D

finalanswer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 07:41:49 PM »
yeah... same here, games first....ugghh... That was what I DIDNT want to happen... and yes started good, but went downhill fast.

can't say specifics but I think we are all talking about a specific game. After the test everyone walking out was complaining about the same one! ugh.

I was convinced that that was an experimental section... So when I turned to my last section, and found out I was wrong... Well, saying I was pissed is an understatement. What I'm nervous about is that I lost focus at that point.... I hope this test didnt get the best of me...

who knows, the best score I ever got, I thought I did horrible on before I scored it.

All I know is that I NEVER want to go through that ever again...

dutchtowner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 07:45:39 PM »
In what time zone are you? I have a friend that I want to congratulate when she's done, but I am not sure if she should be done yet or not... Thanks!

afternoon test....probably ends at 5p for whatever time zone your bud is.

610man

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »
I had no doubt that would be the experimental section, damn sucks, I did a games section last night and got like 18/23 and today sucked.  Again hoping some of those D'S come through and I can get like 15 on the games.  I am hoping for the best, studied my ass off for four months took classes, about 20 pt's and worked whole workbooks.  Just want 157+ please, oh well now the waiting game.

olddog

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 09:02:08 PM »
games not good.

TrackTony88

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 10:49:10 PM »
I had Reading as my experimental, and logic games first....so different than what I was hoping. Let's all hope for good scores! :P

Prismpunk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 11:53:23 PM »
yeah... same here, games first....ugghh... That was what I DIDNT want to happen... and yes started good, but went downhill fast.

can't say specifics but I think we are all talking about a specific game. After the test everyone walking out was complaining about the same one! ugh.

I was convinced that that was an experimental section... So when I turned to my last section, and found out I was wrong... Well, saying I was pissed is an understatement. What I'm nervous about is that I lost focus at that point.... I hope this test didnt get the best of me...

who knows, the best score I ever got, I thought I did horrible on before I scored it.

All I know is that I NEVER want to go through that ever again...

Pretty much everything you just said is exactly what happened to me. Got LG for the first section and I prayed that it was the experimental. Got to the 5th section and was so let down that it was the real LG games section that I was sorely dissapointed.

I dont know what to make of this test. I dont know if I want to cancel it or not.