Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Senate Floor: Debate the Ban Process Here  (Read 45116 times)

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Senate Floor: Debate the Ban Process Here
« Reply #210 on: July 07, 2009, 07:39:19 PM »
Yeah, it's going nowhere.  I keep asking for clear evidence, via quotes, and all I'm getting is oblique references that *might* point to what he's trying to prove.

Instead of just admitting that both sides had a fault in this matter, we have to keep playing this game.  I see this enough IRL; it's a shame to see it continue on the 'nets.   :-\

ISUCKATTHIS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #211 on: July 07, 2009, 08:47:00 PM »
Okay let's pause for a moment and ponder the hilarity of your writing:

"But you must have me confused with someone else. Not once did I attack or insult you. I only told you that you know nothing about me, and that you were wrong when you made insulting comments." (emphasis added)

After, one sentence earlier, writing that you joined in the above mentioned conversation because you had "read a few pages of the conversation, and recognized you for what you are: a horrible gimmick, trolling for attention.  So, I decided to have a bit of fun with you." (emphasis added)

And you end the post basking in the glow of your own supposed credibility!  Brilliant.

No wonder you delete your posts every 5 hours.  I would too.

To quote your sig:

"Note: Insults made by me apply to everything associated with the people and ideas being insulted, except for other people.

Quote from: IamAnXMan
IRRX, it seems you enjoy provocation and antagonism."

That's one of exactly two things I've seen you write that are actually true.  Talk about a "horrible gimmick."  You don't ever have anything reasonable to say and lack even the faintest hint of a sense of humor.  You  have all the sophistication and charm of a pimply-faced, pot-bellied 4th grade bully whose personality is a function of the fact that his parents use the nape of his neck to stub out their cigarettes. 

ALL of your posts, Irrx, are insults of one form or another.   Most of them are directed at people you don't even know.  You actually celebrate this in your signature.

ISUCKATTHIS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #212 on: July 07, 2009, 08:48:45 PM »
I do not think I am wrong about you, Irrx.  However, if I cannot find the post of Miss P's I refer to above, for fairness sake I will apologize.  Of course it could easily just have been deleted, like your posts.  In any event, you had no reason to attack me beyond the fact that I was disagreeing with one of your cronies.  Even if the post with the link I mentioned turns out to have been deleted, you attacked me wihtout reason or provocation, exactly as I said you did.

It is true that I looked up the post history of several of the other posters who were attacking me and others at the behest of Miss P.  You're right that the list of those posters includes a who's who in the "feeling you" thread:  ThisIsWrong, Susan B. Anthony, dashrashi, Sheltron5000, goaliechica, etc.  If you check the record, EACH of these posters interjected themselves into the Drake thread to make disparaging comments about one or more of the posters disagreeing with Miss P.  Further, EACH of them (with the possible exception of Susan B who was part of the conversation before Miss P) did so after Miss P posted about the Drake thread in the "feeling you" thread.

Still, whether or not you post regularly in the "feeling you" thread is beside the point.  As you admit above, you were one member of the pack of attack dogs that included these posters. 

I do, however, agree that you accused me of not "knowing" you and that you were right about that.  As I wrote above, I had no idea who you were.  You knew me no more than I knew you.  All you knew about me was that I dared to disagree with Miss P about some exam given at Drake University.  Nevertheless, you were hurling insults at me in that thread for at least three hours. I don't remember exactly what those insults were (it's been months and you've spinelessly deleted the posts).  However, the assertion that you didn't come out of the blue flinging insults at me is simply false. 

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 07, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »
I do not think I am wrong about you, Irrx.  However, if I cannot find the post of Miss P's I refer to above, for fairness sake I will apologize.  Of course it could easily just have been deleted, like your posts.  In any event, you had no reason to attack me beyond the fact that I was disagreeing with one of your cronies.  Even if the post with the link I mentioned turns out to have been deleted, you attacked me wihtout reason or provocation, exactly as I said you did.

It is true that I looked up the post history of several of the other posters who were attacking me and others at the behest of Miss P.  You're right that the list of those posters includes a who's who in the "feeling you" thread:  ThisIsWrong, Susan B. Anthony, dashrashi, Sheltron5000, goaliechica, etc.  If you check the record, EACH of these posters interjected themselves into the Drake thread to make disparaging comments about one or more of the posters disagreeing with Miss P.  Further, EACH of them (with the possible exception of Susan B who was part of the conversation before Miss P) did so after Miss P posted about the Drake thread in the "feeling you" thread.

Still, whether or not you post regularly in the "feeling you" thread is beside the point.  As you admit above, you were one member of the pack of attack dogs that included these posters. 

I do, however, agree that you accused me of not "knowing" you and that you were right about that.  As I wrote above, I had no idea who you were.  You knew me no more than I knew you.  All you knew about me was that I dared to disagree with Miss P about some exam given at Drake University.  Nevertheless, you were hurling insults at me in that thread for at least three hours. I don't remember exactly what those insults were (it's been months and you've spinelessly deleted the posts).  However, the assertion that you didn't come out of the blue flinging insults at me is simply false. 

Now, while I don't think Miss P is at fault for what I'm going to assert, I WILL, at the risk of people getting mad at me, add that it *might* (I stress the word "might") be plausible that certain posters came into the Drake thread solely to disparage you. 

I recall a thread a few months ago where I admonished a poster above for an uncalled-for comment, and all of a sudden people started defending that poster after a short time.  While I'm not saying that this poster asked for the cavalry, it came regardless.  So it's not implausible to argue this.

And Irrx, he makes a good point.  Your sig DOES give credibility to his theory, and why are you so secretive?  You probably don't waste time deleting posts for no reason at all. 

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 07, 2009, 09:26:12 PM »
You two are taking LSD (and yourselves) way too seriously. If this board is causing you to get so worked up as to waste several pages debating utter nonsense, perhaps this place isn't worth your time?
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 07, 2009, 09:28:46 PM »
You two are taking LSD (and yourselves) way too seriously. If this board is causing you to get so worked up as to waste several pages debating utter nonsense, perhaps this place isn't worth your time?

Not really.  It doesn't take me long to respond. 

ISUCKATTHIS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #216 on: July 07, 2009, 09:30:39 PM »
Me neither.  Although, point taken about taking this too seriously.  Nevertheless, I like to call people on their bullsh*t.  It's a kind of hobby.

ISUCKATTHIS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #217 on: July 07, 2009, 09:33:16 PM »
Irrx,

I cannot find the post of Miss P's I referred to above and I can't be arsed to look any further.  As promised, I owe you an apology for that.  Sorry.

Nevertheless, I stand by everything I wrote above that doesn't concern that post.

SUCKY

ISUCKATTHIS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: July 07, 2009, 10:00:13 PM »
Of course.

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 07, 2009, 11:42:30 PM »
Me neither.  Although, point taken about taking this too seriously.  Nevertheless, I like to call people on their bullsh*t.  It's a kind of hobby.

Do you put it on your resume?  Just curious.

Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."