Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Senate Floor: Debate the Ban Process Here  (Read 43765 times)

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Senate Floor: Debate the Ban Process Here
« Reply #220 on: July 08, 2009, 06:27:01 PM »
Well, thanks for trying to clear this up. 

Irrx, I'm just trying to be fair.  I said his side should be heard, not that he's right. 

ISUCKATTHIS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #221 on: July 08, 2009, 09:21:06 PM »
Isn't it interesting that when Irrx insults someone and brags about it, it's not actually an insult?  No, of course not.  He's a regular.  Kind of like when Miss P complains about someone to the moderator, it's not a complaint.  No, of course not.  She's a regular.  Or like how when Miss P posts something to the effect of "The people in the Drake thread are pissing me off," and the people who read it happen to show up and shower insults on those who disagree with Miss P... well that's not deliberate, that's just coincidence. Of course it's not deliberate.  They're all regulars. Just like when Miss P complains about somebody and they get banned because of her complaints.  That's just coincidence too. Again, she's a regular.

Thanks for explaining, Irrx.  However, I think you have to be a regular to follow your tedious prose and dubious "logic."  To those of us who haven't spent the last 5 years sniffing your a$$, your insults sound an awful lot like insults, your threats sound an awful lot like threats and your writing reads a lot like ESL.

And yeah, that's it... report me for calling you out on the fact that you insulted me.

Go ahead and report me, you fat little girl.

And then delete the post in which you said that you would in 4.3 hours or so.  That way, you'll be able to deny it later.

ISUCKATTHIS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2009, 09:27:22 PM »
For posterity.

I'll admit, I did seem to come out of nowhere. I came into the thread after noticing it appear so often at the top of the unreads, read a few pages of the conversation, and recognized you for what you are: a horrible gimmick, trolling for attention. So, I decided to have a bit of fun with you. It started as a discussion between Matthies and myself on how much of a train wreck the thread was, and we briefly talked about puppying/kitten bombing it.

But you must have me confused with someone else. Not once did I attack or insult you. I only told you that you know nothing about me, and that you were wrong when you made insulting comments. Remember that conversation? I can assure you that no insults came from me, but I can say that there were more than a few from you. Maybe if you can figure out how to use the quote function, you'd be able to track a bit better. I'll give you a hint: it's the button to the right, no further action is necessary.

You must be referring to someone else when you say:

When I looked at your posting history, I found that you had been posting in a tread with Miss P.  She had posted a link to the Drake thread while making disparaging remarks about me and a couple of other posters.  You replied to that post and, immediately afterward, started engaging me in the Drake thread.  Several other posters did the same, but none brought to the table the level of wild-eyed viciousness and questionable grammar that appear to be your trademark.

As I said before, MissP and I rarely travel in the same circles. Note that the "feeling you" thread you refer to above is SFLSD. The one I go to every few weeks, as opposed to Exile, the one I post in daily. I didn't reply to any post about the thread, nor did I follow any link she posted in there. You can also see that I have no trouble with grammar, so poor grammar can hardly be called a trademark. Besides, as you're so ready to point out, I delete my posts. So, how much of a post history could there have been to establish any kind of a "trademark" on my posting style? Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else? I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, if you're willing to concede the possibility that I'm only one of several people whose backposts you checked, and have made an honest mistake. But I won't tolerate these lies forever.

And you keep making a big deal about me deleting my posts. Honestly, it's a bit egotistical to think it has anything to do with you. It doesn't matter who the post is directed toward or what it contains. All of my posts get deleted. The only exception at this point are the ones I've made recently enough that people haven't had a chance to read them, and nominations for new moderators, which I've been asked to keep. But once the new mods are announced, they're gone. Why? Because, again, I delete all of my posts, no matter what.

I'm not telling you anything about your posting history you don't already know, as you insinuate. It's just that you're lying about it and I'm not.

You are telling me things about my posting history that I don't know, for the simple fact that I haven't done the things you say I have. And as far as lying about it, I think both our track records can speak volumes for the veracity of our statements. I'll stack my credibility up against yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday, coming out ahead every single time.

Again, get your facts straight. I'm not putting up with any further attacks on my character.

ISUCKATTHIS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2009, 09:30:00 PM »
For posterity.

I have to defend my signature now? Seriously? That's the best you can come up with?

Because you two don't understand it, I'll defend it. The first line in my signature was created by another poster and I as a joke after a fairly heated discussion I had where someone completely misunderstood a comment I made to be an insult toward his family.

And anyone familiar with IamAnXMan will know right away that the quote from him that I have in my signature contains the most hilariously ironic words ever strung together in the English language. That's why I keep them. It used to be all the rage to have a quote of IamAnXMan's misguided comments in one's signature. As far as I can tell, I'm the only one who still does.

Now, I'm not tolerating this any further. Come up with some actual, real proof of any wrongdoing on my part, or stop making accusations toward me. Any further post leveling accusations toward me without evidence will be reported. It is up to you to prove that I've done something wrong, which you have failed to do at every turn, and not for me to prove that I didn't. I have corroboration that the situation is exactly as I described it earlier. All that has been directed toward me is speculation.

eta: Oh, and I went back to the Drake thread to see if any part of our first encounter still exists. And it looks like your posts are gone, too. Interesting.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #224 on: July 08, 2009, 09:44:46 PM »
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #225 on: July 08, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »
There is an easy solution to this. ISUCKATHIS make (some/a) friend on here. Then when you get targeted throw up the bat sign and call in your gang. Then your gang and Miss Pís gang can have a rumble. It will be just like Westside Story only without all the homoerotic undertones and catchy tunes. Well maybe not the later, but I really donít think this is any way out of the former truthfully. I mean you really canít have Jets vs. Sharks in all those tight pants and greased hair without thinking about sweaty gay man sex. At least I canít. That and Todd Palin on a snowmobile in nothing but a baby harp seal codpiece. Iím not really sure where that last part comes from honestly.  Itís a bit scary.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 08, 2009, 10:02:11 PM »
This is the most way too serious thread in the history of LSD.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 09, 2009, 02:27:57 AM »
I have started a new thread in which I have responded to some of the posts above and in which we can continue this side discussion about ISUCKATTHIS, IrrX, me, and others to the extent that seems necessary/inevitable/advisable (take your pick). 
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2009, 05:37:22 PM »
This *&^% is completely hilarious.  It's a website, folks.  Honestly I hope Sands occasionally has a couple of drinks and maybe loosens his tie up and bans a couple of people just for the hell of it.

I'll drink to that!!!  Pass the Courvoisier!

This is the most way too serious thread in the history of LSD.

Seriously, I was just thinking the same thing.  Swear to God.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

jason_perrlx

• Sr. Citizen
  • Betrayed by Dot. Plotting revenge.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2009, 08:58:16 PM »
Okay, first off... thank you, thank you, thank you!  This thread is a precious, hilarious jewel.  I stopped posting on LSD because I found the board getting inbred and boring, but now I see the drama alone is reason enough to come back.  The aspect of the thread that is the most fun is that you have all these posters who sincerely, honestly and pathologically care so much about their online "honor."  ISUCKATTHIS, you need to take a time out.  Irrx, my friend, you are simply adorable.  Miss P, you're kind of scary.

ISUCKATTHIS, I hope you realize how hilarious your position is.  I mean, you don't like these people and they don't like you.  You're basically complaining because people who don't like you have insulted you and want to ban you.  And then you insult them back.  What is the point of that?  I know you mean to call them out on their hypocrisy and, as I write below, I think you have done that.  Anything beyond that is just you getting all pissy because they don't like you.  What more can they say in response besides "yeah, we don't like you?"

That said, after having reviewed the evidence, I have to say the following:  It seems that ISUCKATTHIS, as abrasive as he is, has a point.  Miss P's posting a plea for help is pretty damning.  It seems she really did call in the troops to her aid.  That's really, really weak Miss P.  If you can't hold your own in an argument you have no business posting anything on the internet, let alone joining the legal profession.  It's pretty clear that you won't take even a modicum of responsibility for what you've done here and that you are not being the least bit reasonable.  It also seems like you have an unhealthy obsession with "saving face" on the internet.  Nobody knows who you are here.  More importantly, unreasonable obstinacy doesn't save any face.

Who knows about Irrx?  I mean, he deletes all his posts.  However, the facts that Irrx continues to insult and degrade and deliberately deletes his posts all the time don't bode well for him.  I find it wonderful that he keeps demanding "evidence" so that he may defend his honor, when he admits that he deletes all his posts hours after he posts them.

I don't know about the banning, but it does seem like it's routine for Miss P and others to complain about other posters.  That's just stupid.  How can any one say ANYTHING on an online forum that hurts you so badly you need to "report" them?  It's an ANONYMOUS forum, you freaks.  My god.