Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Houston, TX study group or GOOD tutor  (Read 1771 times)

lwebb1

• View Profile
Houston, TX study group or GOOD tutor
« on: June 04, 2009, 02:23:03 AM »
Hello,
I am looking for serious people who don't mind meeting in a coffee shop to discuss/explain/etc. the LSAT practice tests.  Or I would consider a good tutor.  I already had a horrible experience- professionalism please.  Please post a message or send me a message if you are interested and serious only.  I am ready to start immediately.

Thanks,
L

EmmyG

• View Profile
Re: Houston, TX study group or GOOD tutor
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 10:51:41 AM »
L,
Also interested in study group in houston area (central preferred). looking to take the Test in Sept

Atlas LSAT Teacher

• View Profile
    • www.AtlasLSAT.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 11:15:14 AM »
Hi, We host online study groups, tutoring and classes.  If you're looking for a less expensive option, you (singular or plural) can get recordings of classes, then meet with your study group and a teacher for a few concentrated small group tutoring sessions along the way.  I'm happy to do a free session so you can test out the teaching and format.  You can e-mail me at noah@atlaslsat.com, and check out our site.  By the way, the online platform is completely interactive (each student has a headset).

Good luck, whatever you decide!

- Noah

P.S. We're all 99th percent scorers with years of teaching experience.
Noah Teitelbaum
Atlas LSAT Teacher & Director
http://www.atlaslsat.com

melanie11

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 02:59:40 AM »
Hey Houstonians,

I live in Sugar Land and I'm taking the LSAT Monday. My PrepTest scores are ranging from 173-178, so I'm hoping I'll get a similar score on the real deal.

I'd be glad to tutor you until I go back to school in August-- we could meet in downtown Houston or another central location. I've done tutoring of all subjects, and LSAT is my favorite thing to study/talk about yet, so I could most likely help you a lot. Let me know!

lwebb1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 10:14:11 AM »
Melanie11,

Thanks for the response.  Let me know what you receive after you get your results, and then we can set up a meeting.

l

TXnInCA

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 07:49:45 PM »
Man I used to live in Houston.  Love that city.  Any Rice students up in here???

caesarslaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 01:07:19 AM »
Hey,

I'm currently living in Spring Texas studying for the Sept. LSAT and I think a study group where people get together to just take some tests and ask each other if any questions would be great! I posted some craigslist ads because my family doesn't understand the LSAT mode ;) but let me know if you found anyone or if you want to meet at a coffee place to take timed tests and just study study! Email me at zenaida@gwmail.gwu.edu! Good luck everyone!

hopeful1985

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 04:44:09 PM »
I have TONS of material for sale for the LSAT and I am LOCAL so if you need anything contact me. Everything is in great condition ranging from all of the Power Score books you could ever need to even the LSAT Proctor DVD (I even have a great chronograph Casio LSAT watch you can use!)

JeniLynn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 01:10:19 AM »
Hi...  I am looking for a Houston Study group....  am willing to meet centrally.  I am taking the LSAT in September.  Me and the Z girl on this posting are already getting together but she is going back to school in three weeks.  Please email me if you are interested at Jeniferlynnhead@yahoo.com

JeniLynn

• View Profile
    • Email
Houston LSAT Study Group September 09
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 06:14:43 PM »
Hi,
Is anyone else looking for a study group for the Sept lsat?  IF so, please email me at Jeniferlynnhead@yahoo.com