Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Helmholtz from LSD is a real a-hole.  (Read 2398 times)

betasteve

• View Profile
Re: Helmholtz from LSD is a real a-hole.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 03:25:21 PM »

Don't forget the improper use of "redundant" too. Unless he actually thinks that humans and garbage are the same thing.
I see you are pretty ignorant yourself.  I am posting, and it's highly likely I am not a f-ing monkey, cat, or your mom.  Thus, I am human...  It's a little pedantic to iterate that out in an insult.  Oh sorry, translation: It's a pointless usage of human.

friaralum08

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 03:25:48 PM »
Zomg...beta = helm!!!

my mind is blown.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »

Don't forget the improper use of "redundant" too. Unless he actually thinks that humans and garbage are the same thing.
I see you are pretty ignorant yourself.  I am posting, and it's highly likely I am not a f-ing monkey, cat, or your mom.  Thus, I am human...  It's a little pedantic to iterate that out in an insult.  Oh sorry, translation: It's a pointless usage of human.

*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 03:29:14 PM »

I see you are pretty ignorant yourself.  I am posting, and it's highly likely I am not a f-ing monkey, cat, or your mom. 

Is it really that "likely"?

betasteve

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 03:35:23 PM »

Too lazy to write something? 

Helmholtz

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 03:36:14 PM »
Now does everybody understand?!? Beta is a ginormous assterd, guys, thanks for coming over to my side btw.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 03:39:06 PM »

Too lazy to write something? 

I thought a pic might help you grasp the concept
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Helmholtz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 03:41:31 PM »
Whoever made this thread needs the banhammer! Making a thread just to complain about me?!? How f-ing infantile.

Mike Hunt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 08:07:52 PM »
This board censors out swear words? Are you guys all in middle school?

Fùcking shít-faced bitchy little bastard. Goddamn dumbass cúnt.

Awesome.

Mike Hunt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 11:58:27 PM »
This board censors out swear words? Are you guys all in middle school?

Fùcking shít-faced bitchy little bastard. Goddamn dumbass cúnt.

Awesome.

Only if you lack the intelligence to turn off the motherfucking swear filter.

Dude, don't be a jerk.