Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Virginia Bar Exam Review Materials / PMBR books (MBE portion of many states)  (Read 3432 times)

pjlguy

• View Profile
I passed the February Virginia 2009 Bar Exam.

Materials I have for sale:

A. MICROMASH MATERIALS: $325 (Picture 1)
I used Micromash Bar Review materials. I purchased the Full Review Plus in Fall of 2008, to prepare for the Feb 2009 bar exam. It cost me $1600 for Full Review Plus. The website is: http://www.micromashbar.com/wps/portal/micromashbar/state/virginia

To be honest, their mentor wasn't very helpful. He only graded 7 essays, which I could do myself with the answer keys. The books are what may really be helpful to you. The key is to practice, practice, and practice.

This set includes:
- 4 state bar review books (with summaries of the 29 subjects tested in VA state law.... one book is devoted to sample essays questions by topic. It also has test questions and answers for 2 recent state exams: July 06 and February 07 ... my books were bought new in Fall of 2008, for the Feb VA 2009 Course.)
- 4 MBE review books (MBE subject outlines for all 6 MBE subjects).
- Sample MBE test and answers. You can sit down and practice the MBE test in two three hour sessions. I did not write in the book and it is included for you.

In addition to practicing the state essays and getting the Micromash Bar Review books from me, you might also look for more MBE practice problems.

B. PMBR RED AND BLUE BOOK: $225 (Picture 2)
I can also sell you the PMBR red and blue books with lots of MBE practice problems and another set of MBE outlines for $200.

C. PMBR CDs for LECTURES: $125 (Picture 2)
I also have a 6 subject PMBR CD set, (29 cds), for reviewing the 6 MBE subjects via CD rom lectures.

Or, I will sell you the Micromash, PMBR books and PMBR CD's for a total of $600. Shipping included in prices.

Pictures are at: http://lynchburg.craigslist.org/bks/1151299952.html

Reply here, email pjlouie at liberty.edu or call my cell to leave a message at 516.835.4769.