Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Nova Southeastern and St.Thomas University (FL)  (Read 885 times)

Jessica3303

• View Profile
Nova Southeastern and St.Thomas University (FL)
« on: May 18, 2009, 01:46:37 PM »
I have been accepted to several law schools in Florida, and I am looking to get some input regarding Nova Southeastern and St.Thomas University. Which law program would you say has a better reputation or a better law program overall? Your helpful and constructive input would be appreciated. Thank you!

chukoo321

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nova Southeastern and St.Thomas University (FL)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 02:33:23 PM »
nova definetly has a better rep. they are pretty respected in south florida. they also have great clinics. St. thomas isnt even on the radar in florida.if i were you i'd go nova. they also have a great facility and an awesome faculty.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 05:34:37 PM »
Nova.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Contract2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 12:02:03 AM »
nova definetly has a better rep. they are pretty respected in south florida. they also have great clinics.

That makes me laugh.   ;D

Contract2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 12:02:59 AM »
I have been accepted to several law schools in Florida, and I am looking to get some input regarding Nova Southeastern and St.Thomas University. Which law program would you say has a better reputation or a better law program overall? Your helpful and constructive input would be appreciated. Thank you!

Where do you live now?  Which other schools are you considering?  Do you speak Spanish?  Are you single? 

Jessica3303

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 12:20:26 AM »
Well I live in Orlando, but I am originally from south Florida. So I pretty much know how everything is down there. I have been accepted to FAMU and Barry also, but I'm pretty much set on going to school in south Florida. I have applied to FIU, and I'm just waiting for their decision. If I do get accepted to FIU, I am going to go there for sure.

No, I don't speak spanish. But I do know that I pretty much have to learn spanish in order to even consider practicing law in south Florida.

Contract2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 01:34:37 AM »

No, I don't speak spanish. But I do know that I pretty much have to learn spanish in order to even consider practicing law in south Florida.

Where are your parents from?  You look very Hispanic.  How come you don't speak Spanish?   Are you single?   ;D

On a serious note, you should definately consider FIU.  What are your numbers if you don't my asking.