Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Questions on LR problems  (Read 544 times)

candylover

• View Profile
Questions on LR problems
« on: May 18, 2009, 02:31:23 AM »
Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone can help me out on #s 1,3 and 19 on practice test 37 section 2? It's frustrating how badly I struggled through 1 and 3 since they are supposed to be easier...

For #1 I was able to eliminate D and E, but when looking at A, B and C I can see why each one of those would justify that beginning mediation late would be ineffective...and for the others....I actually have no comments on those....

Well anyways, I hope studying is going well for everybody and I look forward to hearing any feedback from any one on these problemos...goodnight then  8)

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: Questions on LR problems
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 04:23:26 AM »
I like candy too.

#1 - C is the correct answer because it fills a little gap/strengthens the reasoning of the conclusion. The conclusion is that beginning the mediation late in the process would be "ineffective." So, as C states, beginning late is a bad thing because your opponents position "hardens" during this lag in time.

Choice A - This is very general, and has nothing to do with the timeframe of the mediation process described in the conclusion.

Choice B - Same as A, very general, and it doesnt directly help strengthen/justify the conclusion.
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN