Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Tort casebook  (Read 930 times)

jsb221

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Tort casebook
« on: May 17, 2009, 11:24:29 AM »
I have a torts casebook for sale.

Tort Law and Alternatives by Marc A. Franklin, Michael D. Green, Robert L. Rabin. Eighth edition, 2006.List price is $162. I'm asking $65 + shipping.

Book is in very good condition. There is highlighting in four chapters only, three of which are the last three chapters of the book, and one in the middle. I used this book for a class that focused on defamation and invasion of privacy torts, so the beginning is brand new and unmarked. Ideal for a new 1L who is looking for clean pages, at least to start.

I also have a 2008-09 Bar/Bri first year review book. New, no marks. Has outlines for all 1L classes as well as practice exams.

I also have some upper level books listed over on the students & grads page.

email psunitlion2000@yahoo.com if interested or for more info.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tort casebook
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 07:40:59 PM »
I have a torts casebook for sale.

Tort Law and Alternatives by Marc A. Franklin, Michael D. Green, Robert L. Rabin. Eighth edition, 2006.List price is $162. I'm asking $65 + shipping.

Book is in very good condition. There is highlighting in four chapters only, three of which are the last three chapters of the book, and one in the middle. I used this book for a class that focused on defamation and invasion of privacy torts, so the beginning is brand new and unmarked. Ideal for a new 1L who is looking for clean pages, at least to start.

I also have a 2008-09 Bar/Bri first year review book. New, no marks. Has outlines for all 1L classes as well as practice exams.

I also have some upper level books listed over on the students & grads page.

email psunitlion2000@yahoo.com if interested or for more info.

Aren't you supposed to give Bar/Bri back their books each year?
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

jsb221

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Tort casebook
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 07:35:48 PM »
The first year and upper level review books are yours to keep. You can also keep the actual bar exam books but you forfeit your book deposit.