Law School Discussion

Transferring from a T3 in the Northeast to a school in the 40's - 80's

Hello everyone
I would like to know what are the chances of transferring from a T3 in the Northeast(with a reputable IP program)to any school in the 40's-80's (US news ranking). I have an advanced degree in the hard sciences. However, because of the harsh B curve at the school,there are very few As given in the school.  What are the chances of getting into a higher ranked school if you're in the middle of the pack? I'm sitting in the middle of the pack now mostly due to an awful torts grade where I got a C- (3 credit course)
Is there anyway to rescue this? I just wrote my finals and i'm waiting for those final grades.
If there is anyone that can provide advice, i'd appreciate it.

Rene Descartes

Sorry, but it's not looking good.  "Reputable IP program" doesn't mean squat.  You're in the middle of the class at a T3 school.  Sucks to say it, but you're not going anywhere.  And time to NETWORK because middle of the class at a T3 won't get you anything at OCI.

bradzwest returns

I was exactly in the middle of my class at a T4 and got accepted to a school in the 50's, 60's, and 70's.  There was nothing special about my transfer app...

Don't listen to people that tell you that you do not have a chance.  Apply anyway.  I was in the 30% bracket at a 4th tier and was just accepted to a 60-70 ranked school with a great reputation.