Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: MPRE  (Read 3355 times)

lawschoolismyfav

• View Profile
MPRE
« on: May 13, 2009, 09:54:53 PM »
Is there an MPRE equivalent to the PowerScore Bibles??? I need to know. Thanks.

TDJD84

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: MPRE
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 06:49:23 PM »
No.  Kaplan PMBR and Barbri both offer great supplements

reedlaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 01:37:58 PM »
You can get FREE Online MPRE Review materials when you register for a free account at www.ReedLawGroup.com.  It includes, audio material, digital flashcards, handout and outline, and a practice exam.  Hope this helps!

neon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 09:45:22 PM »
Buy used BarBri MPRE book, it's like $30-$50. I did that, read the book, did  4 practice tests and passed. There are also free practice questions on official MPRE website, 100 questions. Good luck.

Miche

• View Profile
    • Sharp & Useless
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 02:32:02 AM »
During 3L, BarBri heavily heavily recruits students for their summer bar prep course. As part of the spamming, they invite you to put down a $25 deposit (or fill out an "I'm interested!" card or something similar).

Once you pay the nominal deposit or sign your name on a sheet, you have free access to BarBri's MPRE materials and their lecture course. IIRC, it was a few hours long and you could attend multiple times if you felt like it.
Lawyers: performing acts on desks that no decent person would ever do.
-Miche, co-creator of Sharp & Useless

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 09:29:02 AM »
During 3L, BarBri heavily heavily recruits students for their summer bar prep course. As part of the spamming, they invite you to put down a $25 deposit (or fill out an "I'm interested!" card or something similar).

Once you pay the nominal deposit or sign your name on a sheet, you have free access to BarBri's MPRE materials and their lecture course. IIRC, it was a few hours long and you could attend multiple times if you felt like it.

The "nominal deposit" is up to $250.  I'm glad I got in 1L when it was only $75.