Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT YOU DISPARAGE THE LIFE GOALS OF THE POSTER ABOVE YOU  (Read 5102 times)

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
Re: ITT YOU DISPARAGE THE LIFE GOALS OF THE POSTER ABOVE YOU
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2009, 03:28:41 PM »
On your first day of law school you will have a tragic accident on the steps of the law library.  They will wire your jaw shut and you will eat only Ensure milkshakes for 3 months. 

ETA:  I think I will stay out of this thread from now on.  I'm apparently not so good at being disparaging.   :(
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

Dreamy Boss Man

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2009, 12:56:05 AM »
On your first day of law school you will have a tragic accident on the steps of the law library.  They will wire your jaw shut and you will eat only Ensure milkshakes for 3 months. 

ETA:  I think I will stay out of this thread from now on.  I'm apparently not so good at being disparaging.   :(

Aa much as you might tempt me to stray from my dearest hb, you will be unsuccessful.

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2009, 01:12:13 PM »
Never gonna get it, never gonna get it
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

Work Hard - Dominate

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2009, 01:34:17 PM »
d00d, you will never lose that final 10 pounds.  No hot perfect 10 chick will like you - you will not dominate.  You and your flabby spare tire will have to settle like a pilgrim from 8.5's and 9's.  Also, because of that gut you'll always have, you'll end up hanging out all the time at the gym with d-bag guys who feel it necessary to rate girls on scales from 1-10.  You will also subject everyone else to your constant girly updates on your dieting.  No one will like this.  hth
Nothing less that number one means nothing.

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2009, 01:39:03 PM »
fml

Work Hard - Dominate

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2009, 12:27:32 AM »
fml

You will develop overwhelming crushes on a couple of your classmates but they will never be receptive of your advances... Because mbw's married and you're not Shel's type.
Nothing less that number one means nothing.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2009, 12:42:03 AM »
fml

You will develop overwhelming crushes on a couple of your classmates but they will never be receptive of your advances... Because mbw's married and you're not Shel's type.

You will lose all work ethic and become nothing more than a follower. With ex-muscle flab.

You will be carried off to dinner by a chicken hawk 1/10th your size.  Hens will reject you.
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2009, 01:23:27 AM »
fml

You will lose all work ethic and become nothing more than a follower. With ex-muscle flab.

You will become a prolific LSD poster.  However, all of your posts will mysteriously disappear

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2009, 07:32:19 AM »
fml

You will become a prolific LSD poster.  However, all of your posts will mysteriously disappear

One day a person will offer you a thousand dollars for every LSD poster you have friended on facebook.