Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT YOU DISPARAGE THE LIFE GOALS OF THE POSTER ABOVE YOU  (Read 5120 times)

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
Re: ITT YOU DISPARAGE THE LIFE GOALS OF THE POSTER ABOVE YOU
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 08:24:12 PM »
Don't encourage him!!!!!  :P :P :P

Besides, you're going to be stuck in some Biglaw office in NYC 120 hours a week, dreaming of saving Pacific salmon and owls.  Too tired to even venture to the closest deli. :P

That cuts deep into the deepest darkest parts of my soul where I keep my most personal fears.

also, you will live in tiny houses, with no room for awesome dining tables forever ;P

Heh heh, try again, robot boy!  I've spent four years in a 30 foot trailer.  I understand all and every meaning of the word "cramped".  :P
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 08:25:05 PM »

Besides, you're going to be stuck in some Biglaw office in NYC 120 hours a week, dreaming of saving Pacific salmon and owls.  Too tired to even venture to the closest deli. :P

That cuts deep into the deepest darkest parts of my soul where I keep my most personal fears.

also, you will live in tiny houses, with no room for awesome dining tables forever ;P

You will be snowed in for all eternity!

You will bask in mediocrity amongst the top 10% of your Yale class, opposed to being in the top 3.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 08:26:28 PM »
Don't encourage him!!!!!  :P :P :P

Besides, you're going to be stuck in some Biglaw office in NYC 120 hours a week, dreaming of saving Pacific salmon and owls.  Too tired to even venture to the closest deli. :P

uh, hello? that IS my life goal.

you, on the other hand will live in the suburbs.
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 08:28:35 PM »

Besides, you're going to be stuck in some Biglaw office in NYC 120 hours a week, dreaming of saving Pacific salmon and owls.  Too tired to even venture to the closest deli. :P

Oh my god, that cuts deep into my heart! (Living in the suburbs is my worst nightmare!)

You will have to be a witness to CTL and Amp's eventual lovefest IRL.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »

Queer Eye will hold steadfast that they will ONLY help out straight men - spurning their gay brethren - and you will never have decent style or taste.

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 08:30:14 PM »

You will bask in mediocrity amongst the top 10% of your Yale class, opposed to being in the top 3.

You will go to school in the South...haven't you heard what they say about it?????

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 08:30:18 PM »
awkward...

PJC will make the T14, then spend the rest of his life floating on a cloud of success, always wishing he could complain about something, anything, but there will be NOTHING!!!
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 08:35:24 PM »
awkward...

PJC will make the T14, then spend the rest of his life floating on a cloud of success, always wishing he could complain about something, anything, but there will be NOTHING!!!

Even though you're going to a T14 school, you don't know what you're doing. You will have to come back and ask for Wally's help.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 08:48:07 PM »
awkward...

Even though you're going to a T14 school, you don't know what you're doing. You will have to come back and ask for Wally's help.

Ouch.  Totally pwned!

You, my dear, will never be able to decide which is truly better - Sally's or Pepe's.
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 10:23:10 PM »
Ouch.  Totally pwned!

You, my dear, will never be able to decide which is truly better - Sally's or Pepe's.

Your kids will grow up to become Republicans? 
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French