So, I have tier one numbers, imo: 169 LSAT, 3.07 GPA.
I got waitlisted at OSU, my top choice. If I get in off the waitlist (and I assume it's unlikely) I'll definitely be going there.
I'm still waiting to hear from two other t1 schools, but not too hopeful at this point.
So, I am accepted at Chicago-Kent w/ 20k/year and Akron w/ 21k/year. Basically half tuition at Kent v full ride at Akron. T2 v T3. I do plan on working in Columbus OH after grad and was accepted to Capital as well w/ 25k, but its t4.
I applied late which is what killed me at OSU.
If I wait a year I will definitely get in at OSU.
Option 1: Kent for fall?
Option 2: Akron for fall?
Option 3: wait till next year and go to OSU or other t1 school, prob w/ some $?
I suppose transferring after 1L is a fourth option as well?...