Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Dumb things that we said as 0L's  (Read 8433 times)

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile
Re: Dumb things that we said as 0L's
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2009, 08:04:47 PM »
I found both groups extremely helpful, and necessary, however the group who failed was overwhelmingly more able to say EXACTLY what did not work and what was a waste of time.  The group who passed were basically only able to tell me what they did, but not necessarily what EXACTLY made them pass.  You feel me?

What did the FAILED people have to say? Cuz I'm close to freakin' out my-damn-self.
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

Burning Sands, Esq.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • Yes We Kan-sas!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2009, 03:38:03 PM »
I found both groups extremely helpful, and necessary, however the group who failed was overwhelmingly more able to say EXACTLY what did not work and what was a waste of time.  The group who passed were basically only able to tell me what they did, but not necessarily what EXACTLY made them pass.  You feel me?

What did the FAILED people have to say? Cuz I'm close to freakin' out my-damn-self.

I'll post it in the bar exam thread.
"A lawyer's either a social engineer or a parasite on society. A social engineer is a highly skilled...lawyer who understands the Constitution of the U.S. and knows how to explore its uses in the solving of problems of local communities and in bettering [our] conditions."
Charles H. Houston

Obama2

• Sr. Citizen
  • BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, Detriot red cleaned up!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2009, 02:14:09 PM »
Truone, Cui Bono?, Sands...check your inbox. I PMed you since I didnt want to keep hijacking this thread. Hope all is well. lata!!
Feeling like Detriot Red cleaned up!!