Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Torts, evidence, corporations, remedies, Pro Rep casebooks & study aids  (Read 1725 times)

jsb221

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I have the following books for sale. Most are 2L-3L but I have a torts book I used for advanced torts which is commonly used in 1L. I've listed asking prices but am willing to consider reasonable offers, especially is purchasing more than one item. If you are interested in any, email me at psunitlion2000@yahoo.com. Thanks

Torts:
Tort Law and Alternatives by Franklin (8th Edition, 2006). ISBN 1599410354. There is highlighting in four chapters only, three of which are the last three chapters of the book, and one in the middle. I used this book for a class that focused on defamation and invasion of privacy torts, so the beginning is brand new and unmarked. Ideal for a new 1L who is looking for clean pages, at least to start. - $75

Corporations
Cases and Materials on Corporations by Hamilton (10th Edition, 2007) ISBN: 0314180745. Comes with 10th edition statutory supplement, as well. Both the casebook and supplement have highlighting and some writing inside. - $60 for both books

Black Letter Law Outlines: Corporations (5th edition) Like new, with no marks or highlighting. $25

Gilbert Law Summaries: Corporations (15th edition). Like new with no marks or highlighting. - $25.

Remedies:
Remedies in a Nutshell - Like new, no marks. - $25

Examples and Explanations: Remedies (2007) - Like new with no marks or highlighting. - $25

Finals: Remedies (Law School Exam Series by PMBR) (2005) - No marks or highlighting. - $15

Evidence:
Understanding Evidence by Giannelli (2nd edition, 2005) - Good condition except one page has come unglued from the middle. I still have the page, it's just not stuck in the book like the others. Highlighting on less than 20 pages. - $20

Finals:  Evidence (Law School Exam Series) - 2005 -- $20

Crunchtime: Evidence by Emanuel. 2004, 2nd edition. No marks in outline or exam tips section, but I did notice the answers are underlined in the MC question section. - $20

Law in a Flash Evidence flash cards. $25

Professional Responsibility:
CrunchTime Series: 2003. Highlighting on text to flowcharts mostly, though there is some highlighting on about 10 more pages of actual text.

jsb221

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
updated listing

jsb221

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
another update