Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How much better do you have to be second semester?  (Read 3415 times)

,.,.,.;.,.,.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: How much better do you have to be second semester?
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 10:32:43 PM »
Also you don't have those really dumb people who failed out last semester to help out the curve.  I know at least 5 or 6 people at my school that already dropped out.

Please don't do this.  You're better than that.  I'm sure you are.  Please be more respectful of everyone's efforts, even if you don't think they put in a good faith effort.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 10:48:41 PM »
Also you don't have those really dumb people who failed out last semester to help out the curve.  I know at least 5 or 6 people at my school that already dropped out.

Please don't do this.  You're better than that.  I'm sure you are.  Please be more respectful of everyone's efforts, even if you don't think they put in a good faith effort.

I still think the moral is worth taking away from the post though. There are a few people that were at the bottom of the curve last time who aren't there anymore to pad the landing for everyone else. I will miss them.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 12:16:31 PM »
I still think the moral is worth taking away from the post though. There are a few people that were at the bottom of the curve last time who aren't there anymore to pad the landing for everyone else. I will miss them.

Even if the point may be right, it's a very rude comment.  I agree with Wally here. 

caliel130

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 07:13:24 PM »
Sorry didn't mean to offend.  I guess "not law school apt" then?

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 08:18:28 AM »

Even if the point may be right, it's a very rude comment.  I agree with Wally here. 

Fair enough, but my people use every part of the post. :)
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

UnbiasedObserver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 10:12:42 AM »

Fair enough, but my people use every part of the post. :)

We're going to be lawyers.  We must be careful with our diction.