Law School Discussion

Drake Law Faculty Bumbles Writing Exams, Will Students Suffer?

Re: Drake Law Faculty Bumbles Writing Exams, Will Students Suffer?
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »
Yes, please do.  I would also add that your nearly pathological concern for how the electronic community sees you, which clearly provides most of the motivation for your posting, is most likely indicative of a deep-seated insecurity.

I don't care how you see me, as I believe my last post indicates.  I care that people are civil to one another, which includes not leveling personal insults at anyone with whom one disagrees.  To the extent that my posts in this thread have veered off topic, it is a response to your and ISUCKATTHIS' rudeness.

LOL of course not because I am not on your list of "influential" posters.  Me thinks you live too much in the virtual.

This is wrong.

• Dear LawDog3...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2009, 05:28:12 PM »
The hilarity of your cybermob mentality aside, where did you insult?  Was it by glancingly referring to you as a "moralisticon?" What does that even mean?

And that you equate with "hysteria."

WTF is wrong with you?

I'm not sure what you mean by "cybermob mentality."

ISUCKATTHIS consistently referred to people like me as hypocrites who lacked empathy and had nothing to offer the OP beyond "You're screwed."  He also described me, yes, as a "moralisticon."  He implied that SBA was senile (the gingko stuff), even though none of the things he quoted her as saying contradicted her argument.  He called ToTransferOrNot an idiot out of nowhere at least twice ("I think you've demonstrated to within a hair's breadth of certainty that anything you can do 'Doesn't require any particular intellect' "; "being stupid is bad") and made a huge deal about a homonym error (affect/effect).

The hysteria to which I'm referring is ISUCKATTHIS' sense that a grave injustice will be done if the OP's grade isn't adjusted and that anyone who disagrees is a cold-hearted snake.

Oh get over yourself.  You've totally jumped the shark.  Ginko comment?  WTF?

By "cybermob" mentality, I mean the idea that an unpopular viewpoint is automatically illegitimate. 

It's not wrong because it's unpopular.  It's wrong because it's wrong.

This is wrong.

• Dear LawDog3...
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »
Christ, you two have a lot of time on your hands.

ROFLBURGER

THE CLASSIC LSD MEME STRIKES AGAIN!!!

« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2009, 05:35:25 PM »
Miss P, you're too tightly wound!

I can't express how much I love it when people tell me that. 

::cybermobs thread in chest::

If I owned a gun, I think it would be difficult for me to resist the urge to shoot off my face right now. 

I suppose I don't really need to show how much of a co-dependant nut job you are, but this is over the top.  Pull yourself together.  I mean, you can't handle your views being challenged so you retreat back to your cyberpals and whine about it?  and talk about shooting yourself?

Unbelievable.

Strike that.  Totally believable and exactly like I was saying.

This is wrong.

• Dear LawDog3...
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2009, 05:39:26 PM »
Miss P, you're too tightly wound!

I can't express how much I love it when people tell me that. 

::cybermobs thread in chest::

If I owned a gun, I think it would be difficult for me to resist the urge to shoot off my face right now. 

I suppose I don't really need to show how much of a co-dependant nut job you are, but this is over the top.  Pull yourself together.  I mean, you can't handle your views being challenged so you retreat back to your cyberpals and whine about it?  and talk about shooting yourself?

Unbelievable.

Strike that.  Totally believable and exactly like I was saying.

Oh noez!  He reads the whole internets!

« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2009, 05:51:02 PM »
The idea of having a cyber support group that you tap into when your intellect runs aground in an argument is totally lame.  I guess if you need the emotional crutch it's good for you, but if you're really THAT needy you probably should go for real-world counseling.

This is wrong.

• Dear LawDog3...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2009, 05:55:46 PM »
The idea of having a cyber support group that you tap into when your intellect runs aground in an argument is totally lame.  I guess if you need the emotional crutch it's good for you, but if you're really THAT needy you probably should go for real-world counseling.

I completely agree.  You guys have schooled her so badly that she's likely permanently damaged. 

What heavy intellects such as yourselves are doing involving yourselves in such frivolous arguments beats me.  People like Miss P don't stand a chance.  You need to give them all a chance, Tiger!

« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2009, 05:56:53 PM »
Why don't you retreat to your cyberbunker?

LOL.

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2009, 06:19:40 PM »
LOL of course not because I am not on your list of "influential" posters.  Me thinks you live too much in the virtual.

Now you're just making things up out of thin air.  Seriously.  I did get a laugh at the notion that anyone worries about "influential posters" on the LAW SCHOOL DISCUSSION board, though.  For future reference, the real slam dunk in an argument against me is a comment on my excessive post-count.  I'm sorry you missed that one.  It slays every single time!

As for your collection of my posts from SFLSD, I probably shouldn't dignify them with a response, but here goes:

1. In the first, I was kidding around with SBA.  We frequently get accused of taking things seriously and the like, and it annoys us, in part because we think it's sexist. 

2. In the second, I was making fun of you, and simultaneously deploying an SFLSD meme that is a great inside joke.  (Now, to help you out, this is the part where you make fun of me for having interfriends with whom I share inside jokes.  Again, it's a devastating criticism.  Lucky for you, I doubt anyone will ever suspect you of the same.)

3. The third was a (perhaps tasteless) joke about my lack of preparation for my upcoming exam.  It had nothing to do with this thread.  Not everything is about you.  (See, I know how to use this one too!)

« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2009, 06:26:11 PM »
Whatever.  What I do know is that you'll keep obsessing about all this silly crap so much so that you have to seek outside assistance when your intellect fails.  That and you need the emotional crutch.  Talk about co-dependency.  You need emotional support when all you're doing is trading ideas about whether or not someone else's exam administration was fair.  Sheesh.

There's no need for you to comment any more here.  I get you and, obviously, it's unfair for me to engage in frank discussion with you.

You'll be a hell of an attorney, LOL.