Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Univ. of Toledo or Franklin Pierce Law Center?  (Read 401 times)

JDWannabe007

• View Profile
Univ. of Toledo or Franklin Pierce Law Center?
« on: May 04, 2009, 04:08:17 PM »
FPLC is on the map for IP and a higher starting salary but Toledo is a bit higher in rankings. My concern with both is that they are too regional. I'd like to be able to teach at a later point and have a degree that will allow me to move around (LA or Miami).  I'm concerned that at FPLC I will have to focus in IP to make it worth it. Any thoughts or feedback? Both are about the same in cost so which is the better investment? Thanks.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Univ. of Toledo or Franklin Pierce Law Center?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 06:44:03 AM »
FPLC is on the map for IP and a higher starting salary but Toledo is a bit higher in rankings. My concern with both is that they are too regional. I'd like to be able to teach at a later point and have a degree that will allow me to move around (LA or Miami).  I'm concerned that at FPLC I will have to focus in IP to make it worth it. Any thoughts or feedback? Both are about the same in cost so which is the better investment? Thanks.

I'd take FP personally, but if you're trying to move to LA or Miami and get into teaching (law I'd assume), neither is a particularly good option.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.