Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Evidence - Need MBE-type Questions!  (Read 3811 times)

vap

• Sr. Citizen
  • Attorney
    • View Profile
Evidence - Need MBE-type Questions!
« on: May 03, 2009, 02:30:18 PM »
Does anyone have MBE-type questions for Evidence, or do you know where I can find some?  My prof uses a multiple choice test for Evidence, and I'd like some practice.  There are a few CALI lessons, but those are typically subject-specific and not great substitutes for bar exam questions.

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
Re: Evidence - Need MBE-type Questions!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 03:27:17 PM »
The Cali lessons are actually really good for learning hearsay, which is what most of the MBE style questions are about.

Another source for MBE style questions are old bar exam study books. Ask around and see if any alum have old PMBR or BarBri books. 

When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

vap

• Sr. Citizen
  • Attorney
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 03:58:26 PM »
Thanks!  The CALI lessons have been good for hearsay.  I have an old barbri book, but there are no questions in it. 

My law school has the Q&A series Evidence book on reserve.  Has anyone used it?

christylove

• If you do not look, you will never see.
    • MSN Messenger - trulve@msn.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 05:58:02 PM »
Yeah see if you can get your hands on any old NCBE questions, they are available on their website but they cost 26.00 or you could use supplements such as Q and A and also you can find them in some old barbri books which your library may have on hold, but if you want to pass the class go online and purchase bar secrets. IT IS FANTASTIC. GOOD LUCK
ChristyLove

lyre

• brightly burns
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 10:28:48 PM »
Check in your school's library to see if they have any bar prep books on reserve.