Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Are lawyers smarter than doctors? Than scientists? Than engineers?  (Read 20319 times)

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
  • There are just so many reasons to smile.
    • View Profile
Re: Are lawyers smarter than doctors? Than scientists? Than engineers?
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2009, 10:09:35 PM »
I'm impatient, you know.
Oh yea...you're delicious and lean, but unsustainable and not to be consumed daily.

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2009, 10:12:58 PM »
Steve:  For your safety and the safety of others, please leave this thread.  Or I'm gonna have to get vicious.

Well, since there's really nothing more to say on the subject of intelligence distribution amongst the professions, now that an official graph has been posted, I don't really have anything else to say in this thread. 

I think the graph you posted is nothing more than worthless.
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

PILOFOLO_REGIL

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2009, 10:16:18 PM »
I'm impatient, you know.

You're actually very patient.  See, you didn't know that did you?

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2009, 10:16:54 PM »
Good.  Take your evil bastard ass elsewhere, StevePiates.  You are a monster and I hate you.  We all hate you.

Maybe we don't hate StevePirates personally, but we hate the graph he posted. I do. But he does seem like a decent person in his other posts.

I wonder if Pilofolo is an alt?

LSN

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2009, 10:19:58 PM »
I'm impatient, you know.

You're actually very patient.  See, you didn't know that did you?

I didn't.  That's good to know.  I'll be waiting here patiently.
Oh yea...you're delicious and lean, but unsustainable and not to be consumed daily.

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2009, 10:31:08 PM »
Good.  Take your evil bastard ass elsewhere, StevePiates.  You are a monster and I hate you.  We all hate you.

Maybe we don't hate StevePirates personally, but we hate the graph he posted. I do. But he does seem like a decent person in his other posts.

I didn't post the graph, I just relinked to it.

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2009, 10:32:59 PM »

I didn't post the graph, I just relinked to it.

Oh, sorry.

LSN

PILOFOLO_REGIL

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2009, 10:33:11 PM »

LOL.  That's your version of "don't hate the playa, hate the game" I guess.

Dude, I was totally kidding.  I don't hate him and I don't hate the graph.  I don't even think he posted it, actually. What's pretty crazy is that his predictions about the distributions of IQ in he professions was pretty much dead-on.  I was only having a go at him for fun, but I was pretty impressed by that.

I think the graph is pretty straight-forward.  It represents the testing results for people of various professions.  A lot of people argue that those test results are meaningless (I'm not sure how I come down on that), but the results are the results.  There's no reason to "hate" them.

I actually really like Steve because he is a pirate and I think pirates are cool.

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2009, 10:35:08 PM »

LOL.  That's your version of "don't hate the playa, hate the game" I guess.

Dude, I was totally kidding.  I don't hate him and I don't hate the graph.  I don't even think he posted it, actually. What's pretty crazy is that his predictions about the distributions of IQ in he professions was pretty much dead-on.  I was only having a go at him for fun, but I was pretty impressed by that.

I think the graph is pretty straight-forward.  It represents the testing results for people of various professions.  A lot of people argue that those test results are meaningless (I'm not sure how I come down on that), but the results are the results.  There's no reason to "hate" them.

I actually really like Steve because he is a pirate and I think pirates are cool.

Yeah, I agree. I guess I just dislike the idea of making assumptions purely based on the graph.

LSN

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2009, 10:38:50 PM »

Disney or Somali?