Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Best T3 and T4 Law Schools  (Read 20315 times)

MAcc2007

• View Profile
Re: Best T3 and T4 Law Schools
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2009, 11:53:12 AM »
That's like saying: which fast food is best for you?

McDonald's, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Jack in the Box.

McDonald's, but only by the process of elimination. TB (ha!) uses meat of questionable quality as far as I'm concerned, Wendy's is always f-ing with their prices to appease shareholders that hate the dollar menu (subtle attack on the poor/college students) and their bathrooms seem to be beyond disgusting at every location, and JB has caused viral outbreaks before.

This "McDonald's, but only by the process of elimination."

Juxtaposed with this

"TB (ha!) uses meat of questionable quality as far as I'm concerned"

That is laughable.

I'm about to rock your world.  I used to go door to door in Dodge City Kansas.  Dodge City has many cow slaughtering plants and a lot of the people in the city work at these plants.  In talking to some of the people who worked at these plants, they noted McDonalds get the lowest quality meat.

Taco Bell is by no means a healthy choice compared to Mickie D's, but your assertion that TB has questionable meat while supposing McDonalds doesn't is laughable.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2009, 06:21:15 PM »

McDonald's, but only by the process of elimination. TB (ha!) uses meat of questionable quality as far as I'm concerned, Wendy's is always f-ing with their prices to appease shareholders that hate the dollar menu (subtle attack on the poor/college students) and their bathrooms seem to be beyond disgusting at every location, and JB has caused viral outbreaks before.

This "McDonald's, but only by the process of elimination."

Juxtaposed with this

"TB (ha!) uses meat of questionable quality as far as I'm concerned"

That is laughable.

I'm about to rock your world.  I used to go door to door in Dodge City Kansas.  Dodge City has many cow slaughtering plants and a lot of the people in the city work at these plants.  In talking to some of the people who worked at these plants, they noted McDonalds get the lowest quality meat.

Taco Bell is by no means a healthy choice compared to Mickie D's, but your assertion that TB has questionable meat while supposing McDonalds doesn't is laughable.

Not saying McDonald's has much better meat, or even contesting that they get the same or slightly inferior meat at the start, but TB seems to do something... special to their meat somewhere in the chain.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Advocate

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »
I've heard good things about Syracuse and Howard.

JDat45

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2009, 10:08:39 PM »

I love to hate you  ;D ;D ;D :o

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2009, 09:07:17 PM »

I love to hate you  ;D ;D ;D :o

I like to think I keep it interesting around here. :)
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.