Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Best T3 and T4 Law Schools  (Read 19570 times)

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Best T3 and T4 Law Schools
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 09:32:13 AM »
Like law school best fast food really depends on what you what and location. If I want tacos I will obviously go to taco bell. I like Wendy's fries but Mcdonald's regular cheeseburger.
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

SwampFox

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 02:04:24 PM »
Taco Bell is like attending a bad, but inexpensive, T4...it might seem like a good deal at the time, but you'll regret it later.
(Do they still do the ads that say "Run for the border?")

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 06:26:04 AM »
I'll have to consult the bracket of death to see which TTTs and TTTTs are near the top.

TITCR. Which reminds me, it's about time to do that again... I suspect I'll be having some free time in about a week...
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 06:26:20 AM »
Taco Bell is like attending a bad, but inexpensive, T4...it might seem like a good deal at the time, but you'll regret it later.
(Do they still do the ads that say "Run for the border?")

Well said.

SamE397

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 02:22:08 PM »
I guess I'll say University of San Francisco because it has a very good bar passage rate and is probably the t3 that gives someone the best shot at landing a six figure salary. Though it is also insanely expensive.

Contract2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 10:15:03 PM »
Considering that we occasionally debate this topic, I figured we might as well just have a topic for what everyone thinks of as the best law schools that are perpetually ranked in the T3 and T4, or pretty close to it. Give reasons if you want, don't if you don't. Let's have some fun. I'll start:

In nothing besides alphabetical order:

Albany, Arkansas-Fayetteville, Franklin Pierce, North Dakota, Ole Miss (probably the best on my list), Stetson, Syracuse, and Texas Tech.

University of Arkansas and University of Mississippi are at a different category away from Tier 3 and especially Tier 4, because of their frequent appearance at the top 100 and their low cost. 

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 11:08:50 PM »
Considering that we occasionally debate this topic, I figured we might as well just have a topic for what everyone thinks of as the best law schools that are perpetually ranked in the T3 and T4, or pretty close to it. Give reasons if you want, don't if you don't. Let's have some fun. I'll start:

Albany, Arkansas-Fayetteville, Franklin Pierce, North Dakota, Ole Miss (probably the best on my list), Stetson, Syracuse, and Texas Tech.

University of Arkansas and University of Mississippi are at a different category away from Tier 3 and especially Tier 4, because of their frequent appearance at the top 100 and their low cost. 

Hence why I figure them to be two of the better, yet lower ranked schools.

vercingetorix

• Sr. Citizen
  • Vive le quebec libre
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 01:00:18 AM »

dude, are you presently attending FSU law school?  what is that saying about stones and glass houses?

BizarroWally

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 03:20:35 AM »
That's like saying: Which supercar is the best?

Ferrari, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Maserati

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
  • There are just so many reasons to smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 06:21:55 AM »

dude, are you presently attending FSU law school?  what is that saying about stones and glass houses?

This would make a lot more sense if he were bashing these schools, which does not seem to be the case.
Oh yea...you're delicious and lean, but unsustainable and not to be consumed daily.