Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: June or Sept LSAT?  (Read 631 times)

alvinc23

• View Profile
    • Email
June or Sept LSAT?
« on: April 30, 2009, 11:27:53 PM »
I have not studied in earnest at all. Am starting a Kaplan course next week, which runs until week before the test.

Am taking no classes and not working at all right now so I can devote lots of time, energy to studying. I will be going back to school full-time in Sept so am also wondering if the Sept 26th test day will be troublesome since I'll be in the midst of studies.

Should I wait until the Sept test and have all the summer to study or stick with June and thus avoid taking the test while in full-time courses?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
Re: June or Sept LSAT?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 08:36:04 AM »
june test be hardest ever.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 09:22:21 AM »
What was your diagnostic, and what are your expectations?

nooyyllib

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 12:09:20 PM »
sorry you're already screwed. kaplan sucks.

FortheDefense

• Time means nothing in infinity and jelly dougnuts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 06:25:53 PM »
I have not studied in earnest at all. Am starting a Kaplan course next week, which runs until week before the test.

Am taking no classes and not working at all right now so I can devote lots of time, energy to studying. I will be going back to school full-time in Sept so am also wondering if the Sept 26th test day will be troublesome since I'll be in the midst of studies.

Should I wait until the Sept test and have all the summer to study or stick with June and thus avoid taking the test while in full-time courses?

Since all I did was play in undergrad, I have to score 160 or better. I am taking the September LSAT. I doubt a first tier school is in my future, nor 2nd tier, however I will get in somewhere.....
"I could have gotten a conviction on Simpson's police statement alone!"
Vincent B
"If you dont police the police then who does? YOU police the police by your verdict, so stand up and show some integrity"
Johnny C

The Trial of the Century

mdbutler71

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »
Your best bet is to find a forum that is not filled with disgruntled losers.  For example, Julie Fern, its been typing inane responses for SEVERAL year.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 07:20:46 AM »
now, now.  just because no one love you, that no reason strike out.