Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: .  (Read 5075 times)

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: DU-LSD: Because Denver is Better.
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2009, 08:02:23 PM »
Sucks I know, but it's better to just do it and be done.

Also, we have to start figuring out when we're all going to be there, and when we're going to have our first big bash to celebrate. We also have to work on finding a regular hangout, especially for when you and I get out of class. BTW, that schedule I sent you is definitely what I'm going with--don't know if I already told you that or not. Plus, we have to start talking Matthies into getting into the MSLA program, too. We'll need the extra voice to reach full snark resonance.

i hardly get to go out here.  and i dont think that her control of my life will lessen any just because we're changing locations.  in fact, because i no energy to argue anymore, i only expect it to get worse.

You just need to work on your disappearing act.

sigh.

cant leave her, you know.

I know you can't. But you can "forget your cell phone on the way to the library." ::)

what i did here was to say i had class on thursday nights, but i didnt.  then i could change in my carrel for girls night out.  in denver, i wont have a carrel, so i dont know what i'm going to do.   :-\

You can always change at my place. I won't be that far from the school, insha'Allah.

thats why i asked about renting a closet lol

i have no place to *keep* anything.....

Well, it won't be a huge apartment, but I don't see myself using all of the closet space based on the pictures I've seen, so I'm sure I'll be able to spare some. It's going to be very difficult to explain should I bring anyone home, though. :D

thats kind of you.  i was probably just going to throw everything in storage or just toss it.  i hate to do that because some was gifts from friends.

sigh.

this is never going to work you know

Sure it is. As long as there's a way, it'll work.

i wish i could believe that.   i really do.
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2009, 11:46:30 AM »
well, my last exam was a joke.  i was one of the last ones to leave after 45 minutes.

apparently one day of study was to damn much

JD

Navlaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - merspice18
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2009, 12:17:47 PM »
Congrats Tash. And you were all worried
Quote from: IrrX
Hey, you don't want to push me in Nav's direction. That wonderful hair color and a uniform to boot, are you kidding me? :D
Quote from: mbw
Uh oh.  You'd better be careful - do you really want Nav mad at you?

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2009, 12:36:26 PM »
Yes, congrats indeed.

And I even told you what minimal areas to study, so you didn't have to kill yourself. But no one listens to IrrX. :(

i only studied for one day, and i *always* listen to you.

i may not do it, but i always listen!

JD