Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: .  (Read 5101 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: DU-LSD: Because Denver is Better.
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 12:16:10 PM »
cat don't require a lot of space, but if you have the litter box in the same room get the scoopable kind and just scoop it out once a day to keep smell down.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 12:38:02 PM »
That's true. But I don't know how many convenient places there will be for the box. The bathroom in my current apartment is kind of small, and there was room in there for when Barney was over, but the bathroom in both of those places I'm looking at--at least by the diagrams--look really damned small.

maybe you can put it under the bed. You gonna do a regualr bed, or futon combination, or a murhpy bed or what? Might be nice not have the whole room dominated by a bed since, if your like me, your the study at home type. You could build a bed oft if your handy like that, and out ur desk or sofa under it. I think they seel kits online for that
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »
That's true. But I don't know how many convenient places there will be for the box. The bathroom in my current apartment is kind of small, and there was room in there for when Barney was over, but the bathroom in both of those places I'm looking at--at least by the diagrams--look really damned small.

maybe you can put it under the bed. You gonna do a regualr bed, or futon combination, or a murhpy bed or what? Might be nice not have the whole room dominated by a bed since, if your like me, your the study at home type. You could build a bed oft if your handy like that, and out ur desk or sofa under it. I think they seel kits online for that

I was thinking a normal bed, because I'm pretty picky. I've never slept on a murphy bed, and I thought about a pull-out sofa for the two seconds it took me to remember the last time I slept on one and how I swore "never again." I think it's just going to be a matter of dividing the room properly. It's hard furnishing a studio to make it acceptable for company, but it can be done.

well your on your own there, I did not get the gay decorating gene for some reason

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »

I was thinking a normal bed, because I'm pretty picky. I've never slept on a murphy bed, and I thought about a pull-out sofa for the two seconds it took me to remember the last time I slept on one and how I swore "never again." I think it's just going to be a matter of dividing the room properly. It's hard furnishing a studio to make it acceptable for company, but it can be done.

well your on your own there, I did not get the gay decorating gene for some reason

That's alright, I somehow did, even though I'm straight.

this might be cool if you could make it queen sized

http://www.collegebedlofts.com/pictures/loft_dog_600x557.jpg

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 01:21:24 PM »

That's alright, I somehow did, even though I'm straight.

this might be cool if you could make it queen sized

http://www.collegebedlofts.com/pictures/loft_dog_600x557.jpg

Oh god no! It's cool, but could you imagine me trying to haul my ass up into bed, or stooping down to get to the computer? :D

yea i forgot u were tall

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 01:35:42 PM »
ok, question, i am in both programs at du, and lucy wants me to register already for fall LLM classes, but i dont have the MLSA schedule yet from hope.

@#!*

is it online irrxy?  have you seen it?
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2009, 01:58:46 PM »
i just talked to hope....

i really dont know what i'm gonna do.

@#!*

i cant afford both programs.  *&^%, i cant afford ONE program, nobody in their right mind is gonna give me a 12K grad plus loan.

if i had to withdraw from one, it would be the LLM.  *&^%.

i am probably going to have to do the MLSA part-time just to afford it anyway.

@#!* me.

wtf am i doing, jesus christ

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »
ok, i just got the schedule, but it doesnt say whether these classes are AM or PM.....

hope said i could apply for a scholarship, as well, but i dont know how much that could be....every little bit helps i guess

@#!* i need a job BADLY

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 02:01:49 PM »
in case you havent noticed i'm in full-on manic freak-out mode

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 02:51:29 PM »
in case you havent noticed i'm in full-on manic freak-out mode

me too for what its worth