Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: .  (Read 5117 times)

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: DU-LSD: Because Denver is Better.
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2009, 08:03:04 PM »
crap, one of you guys, i dont remember how to embed a link into one word and i need to do it for another forum

(url=http://www.blahdeeblah.com)Word(/url)

Just replace the () with [] and make the necessary replacements for the address and word.

eta: this schedule's giving me some ideas. I'm going to have to take a really close look at everything before deciding. You have any ideas of what you're taking, Tasha?

been there done that advice, if you can take classes so u only got go down to school twice a week thats nice, so maybe combination of online plus in class. But not as big an issuefor tasha I think becuase she is not the study at home ttpe like I am and like I think Irrxy is, I go then get the heel out of school as fast as I can and return to my cave. The idea of studying there is horrible for me.

I'm not too hot on the online thing. I think I'd rather go to the campus every day than take even one course online. It's just too easy for me to procrastinate.

If I could have taken my entire JD online I would have, I hate people and going to school, its no like I pay attention when I'm in clas anyway

Not me. I get more from having people around, and there's no way I could motivate myself enough to do JD course work on my own. At least not in my current mindset. We'll see after I finish the MSLA.

i like going to class as well, not that i pay attention either
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2009, 11:54:38 PM »
will you carry my books?

JD

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2009, 08:02:29 AM »
will you carry my books?

Make sure you drop at least one item per class, then make him bend over and pick it up.   :D
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2009, 08:04:32 AM »
Wow.  Souter is out.  I'm a touched surprised.  For some reason I thought Ginsburg would be going first.
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2009, 09:01:53 AM »
Wow.  Souter is out.  I'm a touched surprised.  For some reason I thought Ginsburg would be going first.

He has wanted out for a long while, he just wants to retire to his farm, he never liked the limelight you get being a justuce, like say Scalia who loves it
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2009, 10:30:19 AM »
i have nothing to do today, and no motivation to go find something

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2009, 10:49:23 AM »

He has wanted out for a long while, he just wants to retire to his farm, he never liked the limelight you get being a justuce, like say Scalia who loves it

Then why take the job in the first place?

Its not the kind of job you can really turn down
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2009, 09:04:46 PM »
doubt they offer it to me, either

JD

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2009, 09:19:14 PM »
doubt they offer it to me, either

Yeah, Obama keeps calling and bugging me to do it and I was all like, "Pssshaw, I'm too busy and I'm not wearing that ugly black robe anyway!"   ;)

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2009, 09:37:21 PM »
i would have demanded a pink robe.

JD