Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: .  (Read 5132 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: DU-LSD: Because Denver is Better.
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 04:58:31 PM »
oh *&^% you guys gotta take staticis? F that
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2009, 05:45:07 PM »
irrxy, i will email you the class schedule right now.

i thought hope said she was sending them to everyone.

how bout if i sit on *you* then?

nah, thats a fate worse than death  :P

non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 05:46:26 PM »
sent from <legalname> email account

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 05:47:49 PM »
crap, one of you guys, i dont remember how to embed a link into one word and i need to do it for another forum

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 06:29:00 PM »
crap, one of you guys, i dont remember how to embed a link into one word and i need to do it for another forum

(url=http://www.blahdeeblah.com)Word(/url)

Just replace the () with [] and make the necessary replacements for the address and word.

eta: this schedule's giving me some ideas. I'm going to have to take a really close look at everything before deciding. You have any ideas of what you're taking, Tasha?

been there done that advice, if you can take classes so u only got go down to school twice a week thats nice, so maybe combination of online plus in class. But not as big an issuefor tasha I think becuase she is not the study at home ttpe like I am and like I think Irrxy is, I go then get the heel out of school as fast as I can and return to my cave. The idea of studying there is horrible for me.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2009, 06:38:31 PM »

Just replace the () with [] and make the necessary replacements for the address and word.

eta: this schedule's giving me some ideas. I'm going to have to take a really close look at everything before deciding. You have any ideas of what you're taking, Tasha?

been there done that advice, if you can take classes so u only got go down to school twice a week thats nice, so maybe combination of online plus in class. But not as big an issuefor tasha I think becuase she is not the study at home ttpe like I am and like I think Irrxy is, I go then get the heel out of school as fast as I can and return to my cave. The idea of studying there is horrible for me.

I'm not too hot on the online thing. I think I'd rather go to the campus every day than take even one course online. It's just too easy for me to procrastinate.

If I could have taken my entire JD online I would have, I hate people and going to school, its no like I pay attention when I'm in clas anyway

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »

thanks!

no idea, and tbh, i really dont care.  you pick.  i think i might be doing the part time schedule until i get a job though.  damn, i just dont have that extra $12000.....

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2009, 07:16:19 PM »

thanks!

no idea, and tbh, i really dont care.  you pick.  i think i might be doing the part time schedule until i get a job though.  damn, i just dont have that extra $12000.....

if you get a job at DU I think they give you like 3 free credits a semster, as long as you work at least 25 hours I think

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2009, 07:56:21 PM »

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2009, 08:00:30 PM »

@#!*, i just want to get out of my HOUSE

JD