Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: .  (Read 5115 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: DU-LSD: Because Denver is Better.
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 02:53:43 PM »
tash the MLSA at least gives you two areas to look for jobs in law and law manamgement, the LLM will just mean your going to focus on envrio law which narrows rather than broadens your resume, something to think about.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 04:06:12 PM »
Everyone done freaking out? Good, because I want to talk video games.

Matthies, I got signed up on the Playstation Network, so I should be able to play with others online. So how do I go about finding you?

I'm not sure, maybe through our playstion IDs? Can you start a LBP game as multiplayer? Maybe one of us should read the directions, but that would make it too easy, no?
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »
Sorry you're having trouble, Tasha.   :-\

Have you applied for the grad plus loan?  You might be surprised!

yeah, but they turned me down last year.  cant think that things have gotten any better.

tash the MLSA at least gives you two areas to look for jobs in law and law manamgement, the LLM will just mean your going to focus on envrio law which narrows rather than broadens your resume, something to think about.

i think i am going to withdraw from the LLM, actually.  i sure hope its the right decision

Matthies, I got signed up on the Playstation Network, so I should be able to play with others online. So how do I go about finding you?

you think this is bad, wait until you see me in person :P
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »
Sorry you're having trouble, Tasha.   :-\

Have you applied for the grad plus loan?  You might be surprised!

yeah, but they turned me down last year.  cant think that things have gotten any better.

i think i am going to withdraw from the LLM, actually.  i sure hope its the right decision

well you can always switch, I'm sure a few MLSA classes could be used for the LLM.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 04:32:31 PM »
BTW Denver post had a front page story on a TG group in Denver on Monday I think. Was a good read. At least you got the emotional part down

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 04:38:23 PM »
BTW Denver post had a front page story on a TG group in Denver on Monday I think. Was a good read. At least you got the emotional part down

god, thats the last thing i need.  a room full of people like me.  the guy who runs the  lambda student group here gets so mad at me because i'm not an activist....i finally had to say that being trans is a journey, not a destination, and my desire is to go stealth any damn way.  my katie did that, and did it very well.  wish she wouldnt have had to leave me behind while she was at it.

Who said this is bad? And in-person will be easier, because I can be a very calming influence.

you wont sit on me, will you?

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 04:44:16 PM »
belive me I'm not activist either, hell I have not even been to a gay bar in 3 years, I don't like the gayz

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 04:47:05 PM »

Who said this is bad? And in-person will be easier, because I can be a very calming influence.

Only if I have to. And take that as a warning. :P

maybe i'd *like* having you sit on me, so there

belive me I'm not activist either, hell I have not even been to a gay bar in 3 years, I don't like the gayz

i like gay bars though...nobody *ever* bothers me!  :D

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 04:49:01 PM »
ok irrxy,

are you going to do your classes online or in person?  and have you decided what you're taking?

which track are you in, courts or firms?

i am leaning towards the court track, myself.....

@#!*, statistics?  are you shitting me?

JD

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 04:57:27 PM »

Only if I have to. And take that as a warning. :P

maybe i'd *like* having you sit on me, so there

i like gay bars though...nobody *ever* bothers me!  :D

maybe I'll go with you then