Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Online Law School.... ALU  (Read 2340 times)

saleen42

• View Profile
Online Law School.... ALU
« on: April 28, 2009, 11:39:10 PM »
Hello,
I have been looking into online law schools for some time now. Both my father and brother went to ABA schools however i do not have the time to do so. My questions is does anyone have any opinions on ALU Law school and can you provide me with your opinion of the "best " online law school and why.
Thank you all for your help.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Online Law School.... ALU
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 02:14:17 AM »
If you don't have the time to go to an ABA school, don't go to law school. All online law schools are equally bad and handcuffing.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

new2law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Online Law School.... ALU
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 12:41:38 AM »
Just make sure that it is at least bar approved and that you want to practice in CA. I considered a few online ones but decided to go ABA instead and start in a few months. If you must go online, then pick one of the accredited ones so that employers will see it as a degree to in case you want to work in states outside CA (as a paralegal or otherwise). Taft is DETC accredited nationally but Concord is Regionally accredited so they would be the best bet. At least then you can tell you boss you have a regionally accredited doctorate degree, even if not as a lawyer(or as) but its good to have a backup plan just in case.