Law School Discussion

New York firms hire from UALR Law (Little Rock, AR)?

bl825

• There are just so many reasons to smile.
    • View Profile
Re: New York firms hire from UALR Law (Little Rock, AR)?
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 04:42:43 AM »
I second Kolya's questions.

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 07:56:07 AM »
Thanks for the replies.  :)  Informative and entertaining.  The only way I will go to school in Arkansas is if I can't produce the funds for anything else.  I have been reading the posts on the NY schools and it is so depressing.  The only schools that the posters do not consider total crap are NYU, Columbia, Fordham, Yeshiva, and maybe Brooklyn Law School.  Yeshiva and Brooklyn Law are atleast somewhat possible for me to get into (atleast when I retake the LSAT), but I wouldn't get scholarships so they're out.  Are Pace, Hofstra, NYLS, St. John's, CUNY, Touro,  et cetera worth bothering or should I hang myself now?

Fixed.

NYU, CLS, or don't go to law school.

I know it sounds harsh, but it's for your own good.

Wally, somehow I thought a year of law school would mature you.  Unfortunately, I was wrong.

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 12:16:51 AM »
Thanks for the replies.  :)  Informative and entertaining.  The only way I will go to school in Arkansas is if I can't produce the funds for anything else.  I have been reading the posts on the NY schools and it is so depressing.  The only schools that the posters do not consider total crap are NYU, Columbia, Fordham, Yeshiva, and maybe Brooklyn Law School.  Yeshiva and Brooklyn Law are atleast somewhat possible for me to get into (atleast when I retake the LSAT), but I wouldn't get scholarships so they're out.  Are Pace, Hofstra, NYLS, St. John's, CUNY, Touro, et cetera worth bothering or should I hang myself now?

fixed

If you've got stats good enough to get into NYU or CLS then you'll be better off taking a full ride at a great school like Fordham.

kolya

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 12:56:56 AM »
fixed

If you've got stats good enough to get into NYU or CLS then you'll be better off taking a full ride at a great school like Fordham.

I'm so glad I turned down Chicago to take a full ride at Northern Illinois University, it really freed up a lot of time to hang out with all the friends I've made at school so far. Just wanted to pop in before bed, good night!

yfwgi