Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How to deal with Gunners!  (Read 3823 times)

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
  • There are just so many reasons to smile.
    • View Profile
Re: How to deal with Gunners!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 01:36:23 AM »
But I find him entertaining.  :)

I do not care about being attacked, even under the veil of "entertainment". I am very secure. And some of my ideas do appear to be "out there", I realize that. But at least I can try on a new perspective and form my own thoughts. And those thoughts have sered me well, otherwise, I would not be nearly as accomplished as I am.

But, back to the topic, gunners do not realize that they are wasting money and time...their own as well as that of the other students and the profs. Every minute spent on a student's comments is a minute less of prof lecture. Even if just five minutes are wasted in a single class session, a 1L class can waste at least hundred$ of thou$and$ of dollar$ per year if not million$.   

I meant Cool Beans.  It's not always about you.

But I'm sure you're very accomplished and all that.  I'm sure you'll even learn modesty somewhere down the line.

It's not always about me? You wouldn't know it by the way you guys write about me. When i'm off doing other stuff, you guys write about me. When I sleep, you write about me. When I'm with my girlfriend, you are writing about me. You all know MY name, I couldn't tell any of you from each other, save for your avitars...and that's only when I am responding. I no nobody's name, but everybody knows MY name. That's a telltale sign of popularity, notoriety, whatever you want to call it. And, in today's world, there's little or no difference betwwen the terms. And you're always thinking about me, even when you eat...when you are being intimate with your very forgiving, undemanding mates, you are thinking of ME. Looks like it's ALL about me. You were writing about me before I even came to this thread. I must be damn good to occupy your thoughts like that. You people can't even function without me. The first thing you do every day is look to see what I have posted. If it was pure nonsense, you would have been bored to death long ago and shown it by not responding. But you cannot do that b/c I am just too strong and too provocative to resist.

I'm glad the village idiot feels validated by the tomatoes we're throwing at him.  :D
Oh yea...you're delicious and lean, but unsustainable and not to be consumed daily.

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 01:59:43 AM »
But I find him entertaining.  :)

I do not care about being attacked, even under the veil of "entertainment". I am very secure. And some of my ideas do appear to be "out there", I realize that. But at least I can try on a new perspective and form my own thoughts. And those thoughts have sered me well, otherwise, I would not be nearly as accomplished as I am.

But, back to the topic, gunners do not realize that they are wasting money and time...their own as well as that of the other students and the profs. Every minute spent on a student's comments is a minute less of prof lecture. Even if just five minutes are wasted in a single class session, a 1L class can waste at least hundred$ of thou$and$ of dollar$ per year if not million$.   

I meant Cool Beans.  It's not always about you.

But I'm sure you're very accomplished and all that.  I'm sure you'll even learn modesty somewhere down the line.

It's not always about me? You wouldn't know it by the way you guys write about me. When i'm off doing other stuff, you guys write about me. When I sleep, you write about me. When I'm with my girlfriend, you are writing about me. You all know MY name, I couldn't tell any of you from each other, save for your avitars...and that's only when I am responding. I no nobody's name, but everybody knows MY name. That's a telltale sign of popularity, notoriety, whatever you want to call it. And, in today's world, there's little or no difference betwwen the terms. And you're always thinking about me, even when you eat...when you are being intimate with your very forgiving, undemanding mates, you are thinking of ME. Looks like it's ALL about me. You were writing about me before I even came to this thread. I must be damn good to occupy your thoughts like that. You people can't even function without me. The first thing you do every day is look to see what I have posted. If it was pure nonsense, you would have been bored to death long ago and shown it by not responding. But you cannot do that b/c I am just too strong and too provocative to resist.

I'm glad the village idiot feels validated by the tomatoes we're throwing at him.  :D

Hey, come on...can't knock the logic. It's the Hollywood Theory: If (A) they're talkin' aboutcha, followin' ya, callin' ya gay or smearin' ya...makin' fun of ya...makin' up rumors aboutcha...that mean's (B) ya matter

- Eddie Murphy

You can say it a million ways: "The only time they talk about you is if you necessarily matter" or "In order for them to talk about you, you must matter", etc.

And you know what the contropositive of that statement is:

If A then B = If NOT B then NOT A

So if you don't matter, they won't talk about you...

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 02:10:02 AM »
There was barely a minute today that you were not on my mind. I'm just one person, but..what you're saying is true.
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 03:04:48 AM »
Thank you for ruining a thread with such intellectual promise with your self-promoting fecal refuse.

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 03:15:32 AM »
Thank you for ruining a thread with such intellectual promise with your self-promoting fecal refuse.

Check the record! I was attacked. I offered one genuine comment and got attacked...in fact, I now see that I was being attacked before I even arrived.

Thank ME? You need to thank those terds who started on me. I have NEVER ruined a thread. The reason is that I do not provike fights. I may finish them, but I certasinly don't start them.

Like I said...read the record.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 03:19:00 AM »

Check the record! I was attacked. I offered one genuine comment and got attacked...in fact, I now see that I was being attacked before I even arrived.

Thank ME? You need to thank those terds who started on me. I have NEVER ruined a thread. The reason is that I do not provike fights. I may finish them, but I certasinly don't start them.

Like I said...read the record.

I was joking, this thread was rubbish to begin with.

But thank you again for the chuckle. Especially after seeing your horrid spelling mistakes.