Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: $ amount would you pay/have to be paid to trade lives with the poster above you?  (Read 1227 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
(institutes an immediate kill self strategy)

Don't worry. No one wants to trade lives with you.

That is not very nice. It's also not true. I'll be there are many people clinging to life with terminal diseases that would gladly trade lives with me.

Is that what it would take? :P

By the way, my comment was in jest. Probably 75% of what I say on this forum is subtle, sarcastic or satirical humour. Sometimes offensive, sometimes not.

Oh thanks for giving me the heads up that you were actually trying to be funny.  I'll try and watch for it next time.  :P
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

That is not very nice. It's also not true. I'll be there are many people clinging to life with terminal diseases that would gladly trade lives with me.

By the way, my comment was in jest. Probably 75% of what I say on this forum is subtle, sarcastic or satirical humour. Sometimes offensive, sometimes not.

Oh thanks for giving me the heads up that you were actually trying to be funny.  I'll try and watch for it next time.  :P

I'm mostly concerned about whether something makes me laugh or not. I'm not saying other people can appreciate my sometimes dry humour. Read between the lines and you'll understand what I really mean in my posts ;)

It's either that or really, really dirty jokes.

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email

Yeah, we're just jesting around!
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Yeah, we're just jesting around!

It depends...how hot is your girlfriend? 
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
1 billion stanley nickels