Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone attending SETON HALL via the LEO Summer Program?  (Read 3855 times)

bella2009

• View Profile
    • Email
Anyone attending SETON HALL via the LEO Summer Program?
« on: April 23, 2009, 08:34:56 PM »
I just got accepted into Seton Hall but via the LEO summer program, does anyone have any information on this program, or attending this fall?

bella2009

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone attending SETON HALL via the LEO Summer Program?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »
Just to give some info about this program to those who are interested, I called seton hall today and spoke with the director of the LEO Summer Porgram. She had said that attendance for two weeks of the program everday is mandatory in which you will take a 1L class, along with some writing seminars as well, and you are expected to complete these requirements in good faith. This isnt a conditional summer program so if you are accepted into the LEO summer program you are officially a student at Seton Law matriculating fall 2009 :)

Hope this helps.

onechu82

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 09:59:25 PM »
I am currently a 1L at Seton Hall, and I got in through the LEO program also.  The program used to be conditional acceptance to the law school, but not anymore.  As long as you show up in those two-weeks, you will start school in the fall, as a part-time.  During the two weeks, you probably would go over two of the 1L courses, and do some seminars and workshops that will prepare you for law school life.  I don't know how much the program itself helped, but I became close friends with many of the people who also attended LEO program.  Some people I know is going to transfer to a full-time program in 2L, and some will continue to stay as a part-timer.

If you have any questions about the school or the LEO program, you could ask me, and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

Pirveli

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 04:48:04 PM »
I was wondering how do they pick the candidates for this program? I am foreigner and applied for this program.
I took LSAT test but did not get enough score to get in to the law school.
And the other question is that is everyone form this program become a law school student or they pick so many
out of the program?
Thanks.