Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WUSTL  (Read 11814 times)

lawtransfer22

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: WUSTL
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 10:44:40 PM »
Last year they sent out EA decisions on April 15. I think they've changed the system a little bit this year, so that might impact when they send out acceptances. Also, in response to the comment about contingent EA offers - they've had that policy in place for the last few years, but I don't know of anyone who's had an offer revoked. I was accepted EA last year and my second semester grades were not nearly what my first semester ones were. I really wouldn't worry about it too much.

I would be pumped if that is the case. I am not really concerned about dropping the ball but i had a 3.9 and would hate to spend the next 4-7 weeks waiting for grades freaking out about the possibility I got a B and am now screwed. When you got in EA did they tell you what your admission was contingent on, for example did they say maintain X.X gpa or XX% or give you any indication of what was going to be required? Also, how soon did they finalize your admission once you sent in your 2nd semester grades?

armyjag

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2009, 06:05:26 PM »
I wonder how many people actually have applied to WUSTL EA(d)?  There is hardly anything on the yahoo group and little traffic here.  I have zero hope for EA, but I find it odd that there are so few people talking about it.  I wonder if it's just that people shooting for WUSTL aren't as neurotic about the process as the GULC EA crew seems to be?  Oh well, back to property
Proving there is redemption in this world...

Droz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 07:25:04 PM »
anyone know if there are typically very few people taken EA?

;;;;;

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2009, 11:27:09 PM »
I hope we get some news this week!  Waaa!
"Don't read what they write about you, just measure it in inches."  Andy Warhol

lawtransfer22

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 04:22:18 PM »
I think a great deal less people apply to WUSTL than GULC. Its a great school but the name recognition isn't the same. Another school that does EA that no one is talking about at all is BC.

Yeah, I would really like to get some good news, but if its bad news I don't want to hear until at least next thurs when finals are over.

;;;;;

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 08:21:27 PM »
I think a great deal less people apply to WUSTL than GULC. Its a great school but the name recognition isn't the same. Another school that does EA that no one is talking about at all is BC.

Yeah, I would really like to get some good news, but if its bad news I don't want to hear until at least next thurs when finals are over.

Jeez, next Thursday already?  My last final is May 18th.

beaverfuzz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 09:10:27 PM »
I am done this Friday. Can't wait...

deexod

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 05:40:57 PM »
So within 50 hours we should know......

Droz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 07:22:55 PM »
huh?

;;;;;

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »
I called them today and was told that no one was, nor is going to be, accepted EA (apparently the bar is much higher EA than RD) and that all of our applications had been pushed to RD. We should hear in late June or July. They are going to send out emails in the next couple days with the details, they said something about requiring the transcripts to come from lsac or in electronic form since they are finally going completely green and that all of us who applied EA should get quicker decisions.

If you bought any of that then you are way to stressed about this or give this site way too much credibility. Its time to focus on finals and quit worrying about an admission that, if it even comes, is going to be contingent on an equally strong performance.

You're ridiculous.  Don't be a d*ick.  Also, you are in no position to tell anyone how to manage their time.