Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WUSTL  (Read 12158 times)

RandyJ51

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: WUSTL
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2009, 01:22:56 AM »
I have the "Delmar" unit. The price for the "Delmar" is around 950 per month (price includes internet and basic cable). The entire building has 16 units. There is also a video tour on youtube.

see also: http://stlouis.bizjournals.com/stlouis/stories/2009/07/27/focus4.html

armyjag

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2009, 02:42:15 PM »
I might be crazy, but I think I got crushed in early interview results...only 6 interviews... am I dead?
Proving there is redemption in this world...

Hdot

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2009, 04:40:06 PM »
Did you use all your bids?

armyjag

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2009, 05:00:08 PM »
almost.

Subsequent to my posting, the interviews have dropped off totally, the CSO sent an email saying they'd post tomorrow, and the Dean sent an email about a town hall during the first week of classes. 

christ, I shoulda stayed at my TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hdot

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2009, 05:30:50 PM »
I'm glad to hear that because after reading your post I checked and didn't have any on there haha.  It says tomorrow @9am they will be posted.  I didn't use enough bids now that I look back on it, but we'll see how it goes.

M_Cool

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2009, 10:02:39 PM »
You guys should mass mail if you haven't yet.  I'm transferring (although to a slightly better ranked school) and I've got 6 interviews lined up outside of OCI (in my home market) just by firing off emails.  Make sure you e-mail any firms that were coming to your old OCI and see if you can line something up. 

armyjag

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2009, 10:34:58 AM »
well, results are up.  What's interesting to me is the number of firms that converted from being at school to just doing resume collects.  I would have structed my bids a little differently, but that's life.

Anyone know how long it takes the resume collects to get back to you, if they do at all?

big - fat - box

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2009, 11:15:49 AM »
I can't speak for the firms that do resume collect at WUSTL, but I wouldn't expect much out of a resume collect. My general perception of them is that firms only do it to be polite so they don't sour the relationship with the school career office. Even if they do plan on offering a few interviews out of a resume collect, they are probably only looking for really, really outstanding candidates. This is assuming they are in a position to hire at all.

I would follow M_Cools advice, but do targeted, tailored cover letters instead of mass mailing. Looking at your home state/city/region is always a good idea. Also, you should start networking with alums of your new school pronto.

deexod

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2009, 10:36:41 AM »
I might be crazy, but I think I got crushed in early interview results...only 6 interviews... am I dead?

I only got 2. Althought some of mine don't have anything listed next to it yet.