Author Topic: ...  (Read 840 times)

kimber1028

• View Profile
« on: April 13, 2009, 03:42:07 PM »
University of Oregon 2012

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: Looking for Sum and Substance Audio CDs
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 04:19:44 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm interested in purchasing the Sum & Substance audio CDs for 1L classes, if anyone would like to sell theirs. Please reply or send an email. Thank you!

You know, in hindsight, I would receomnd the PMBR bar review CDs instead, straight to the point with no fluff. UNLESS you really need the sum/subatce to expalin it to you, if you just want a short to the point review, PMBR is where its at.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

kimber1028

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 05:30:41 PM »
Great; thank you! I actually already have those, but was told the Sum & Substance would be much more comprehensive. If those will be sufficient, I'd love to save the cash.
University of Oregon 2012

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 05:52:10 PM »
Great; thank you! I actually already have those, but was told the Sum & Substance would be much more comprehensive. If those will be sufficient, I'd love to save the cash.

Sum and susatnce are just lectures recorded by great law profesors, PMBR is like an audio outline. I guess it all depndes on how you leanr, but I like a just the facts apporach over great oration
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.