Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT & law school prep books for sale! Must-see list!  (Read 1077 times)

kimber1028

• View Profile
LSAT & law school prep books for sale! Must-see list!
« on: April 10, 2009, 11:29:12 AM »
I'm selling a bunch of LSAT prep and law school prep books if you're interested!  I have them up on Amazon right now, but would rather see them go to someone on the forum, so I've listed them for less here.  All prices include standard USPS shipping and delivery confirmation within the USA (with the exception of AK and HI--shipping to those states will cost a bit extra).  Please PM or email me if you'd like to buy any of the books!  Thank you!

1. Kaplan LSAT Premier Program, 2007 Edition: like new condition, never used! Includes CD-rom. $10.
2. Kaplan LSAT 180: like new condition, never used! $10.
3. Castleman & Niewoehner, Going to Law School: Everything You Need to Know to Choose and Pursue a Degree in Law: great condition! $5.
4. Munneke, How to Succeed in Law School: great condition! $5.
5. Montauk, How to Get Into the Top Law Schools: great condition! $5.
6. Estrich, How to Get Into Law School: great condition! $5.
7. Get Into Law School: A Strategic Approach by Kaplan: great condition! $5.
8. Curry & Baer, Essays That Worked for Law Schools: 40 Essays from Successful Applications to the Nation's Top Law Schools: great condition! $5.
9. McGrath, US News Ultimate Guide to Law Schools, 2E: great condition! Shares not only rankings (which are from a few years ago), but also information about each ABA-accredited school. $3.

Thank you!
University of Oregon 2012