hmmmm...i'm remembering why i left this board alone for a while...what an echo chamber. a couple points:
1. i have never apologized for the many mistakes of our former pres.
2. in arab cultures, men hold hands.
3. protocol instructs that the pres should hold a saudi dignitary's hand if offered. to do otherwise is insulting
4. bowing to anyone when you are the president of the United States is a major breach of protocol
5. if Obama had held the King's hand, i'd be down with that, but he bowed. it was obsequious and ridiculous. he should admit the mistake and move forward already.
6. the point, if you haven't come across it already in this bubble world called LSD is that Obama is being ill-served by his entourage. an iPod for the Queen? a secretary of the treasury who looks like he has yet to hit puberty (and talks like it) and forgets to pay his taxes? Leno? Gibbs? come on! he needs to fire, or more precisely Rahm needs to fire a lot of people because this smacks of amateur night.