Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Looking for Duquesne Law Roommate  (Read 1024 times)

millis005

• View Profile
Looking for Duquesne Law Roommate
« on: April 06, 2009, 11:53:01 PM »
I am going to be a first year law student at Duquesne. I am looking for a roommate. I don't have a place yet, I just want someone to apartment hunt with. I am a female from Erie PA and I am looking for another female first year law student. I have a dog, he is just a 25 lb super friendly guy, but my roommate has to like pets. I am hoping to move either July or August. Let me know if you are interested.  :)

nicoleam123

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Looking for Duquesne Law Roommate
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 08:44:16 PM »
Hi, I'm probably going to Duq. in the fall, not definite yet but its my first choice...I am def looking for a place to live and a roommate too...

agolf87

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Looking for Duquesne Law Roommate
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 08:50:48 PM »
Hey!

I'm going to Duquesne Law in the fall as well and am looking for a roommate.  I'm actually in Pittsburgh this weekend looking at different apartments and options.  If you are still interested let me know.  My email address is aeg5068@psu.edu.  I'm originally from Lewisburg Pa (central pa) and went to Penn State for undergrad.  I have a few appartment lined up to visit tomorrow in shadyside and highland park.  I would rather find an apartment on the southside which is a much closer drive/walk to campus (and the southside allows you to avoid the hill)...however...most apartments on the southside are 2 bedrooms and are a bit expensive if you don't have someone to split the rent with. 

Hope to hear from you soon!