Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

?

Author Topic: .  (Read 505 times)

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« on: April 06, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »
given the reaction this notion recieved I've chosen to delete this poll.

NOTE: menlow was not the reason, s/he was just dumb.
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

menlow

• View Profile
Re: The Off Campus Housing Search
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »
So you want other prospective law students, who have to visit schools and search for apartments themselves, to help pay for your Cornell visit and apartment hunting?

Wow.

menlow

• View Profile
Re: The Off Campus Housing Search
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 06:48:00 PM »
So you want other prospective law students, who have to visit schools and search for apartments themselves, to help pay for your Cornell visit and apartment hunting?

Wow.

um no. your critical reading skills need some work. I'm offering the fruit of my labor and expense to other Cornell 0Ls in the form of photos and information that could, at least potentially save them the cost of flying back or the pain of leasing site-unseen. In return I was thinking a small payment/donation to defray my own costs would not be out of the question.

Oh, so you DON'T want others to help pay for your Cornell visit and apartment hunting?  What you want is a payment/donation to defray your own costs of.... apartment hunting and visiting Cornell?  Hmm..