Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I N D I G O S  (Read 870 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
I N D I G O S
« on: April 04, 2009, 11:18:25 PM »
What are Indigo and Crystal Children ?

Celia Fenn

How do you know if you, or someone you know, is an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult?
We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.

The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and wayshowers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.

The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.

The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change. The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have aquired or are in the process of aquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels".

The following extract describes the difference between Indigo and Crystal Children. It is from Doreen Virtue's article Indigo and Crystal Children:

The first thing most people notice about Crystal Children is their eyes, large, penetrating, and wise beyond their years. Their eyes lock on and hypnotize you, while you realize your soul is being laid bare for the child to see. Perhaps you've noticed this special new "breed" of children rapidly populating our planet. They are happy, delightful and forgiving. This generation of new lightworkers, roughly ages 0 through 7, are like no previous generation. Ideal in many ways, they are the pointers for where humanity is headed ... and its a good direction!

The older children (approximately age 7 through 25), called "indigo Children", share some characteristics with the Crystal Children. Both generations are highly sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes. The main difference is their temperament. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational, and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination.

Those adults who resist change and who value conformity may misunderstand the Indigos. They are often mislabeled with psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Sadly, when they are medicated, the Indigos often lose their beautiful sensitivity, spiritual gifts and warrior energy..........In contrast, the Crystal Children are blissful and even-tempered. Sure, they may have tantrums occasionally, but these children are largely forgiving and easy-going. The Crystals are the generation who benefit from the Indigos trailblazing. First, the Indigo Children lead with a machete, cutting down anything that lacks integrity. Then the Crystal Children follow the cleared path, into a safer and more secure world.

The terms "Indigo" and "Crystal" were given to these two generations because they most accurately describe their aura colours and energy patterns. Indigo children have a lot of indigo blue in their auras. This is the colour of the "third eye chakra", which is the energy center inside the head located between the two eyebrows. This chakra regulates clairvoyance, or the ability to see energy, visions, and spirits. Many of the Indigo children are clairvoyant

The Crystal Children have opalescent auras, with beautiful multi-colours in pastel hues. This generation also shows a fascination for crystals and rocks......

Indigo Children can sense dishonesty, like a dog can sense fear. Indigos know when they're being lied to,
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Elephant Lee

• Sr. Citizen
  • Maybe ju an' me are amigos!
    • View Profile
Re: I N D I G O S
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »
OBAMA...Mr. Surreptitious Snake Oil Salesman.

last week with regard to our current financial tsunami...obama called mccain advisor phil gramm,  "the architect in the United States Senate of the deregulatory steps that helped cause this mess."

well...OBAMA is a LIAR...OBAMA lies...

uncle fannie and aunt freddie created a kiosk in the marketplace...they created this market...they bought junk mortgages...subprime mortgages...this is the vortex of the cause of the financial mess we are now experiencing...

the treasury department asked congress to buy these mortgages...

the democrats did not allow reform legislation to become law in 2005...if the democrats had allowed reform legislation to become law back in 2005....aye might not be praying at the stock exchange every morning for a more peaceful humanity in nyc and on court street...because let's face it...the rest of the world is experiencing lost life...aye have been monitoring mortally pressing issues with regard to a more frequent pattern of "human bombs" exploding in the eastern part of the earth...as an intuitive actuary this is the more pressing issue...aye could care less if wall street becomes more like beaver st. or pearl st. or gold st...much more peaceful environments....maybe wall st. needs to be smaller...but we need a resolve...we need it now.

...in 2005 the pubs controlled the senate banking committee and sketched out a tough as nails regulatory bill for uncle fannie and aunt freedie...committee "donkees" rejected the bill unanimously...the enactment of the bill became impossible because of the opposition of democrats before it reached the floor...they tabled it...before it could be voted on by the senate...

john mccain endorsed the bill on the senate floor...check it out...he was out there on the floor...energized...and working hard...warning...warning that there could be problems down the road...fighting for his convictions...

what was obama doing...pondering his campaign for a job he is severely under-qualified.

yes...there has been deregulation in the economy over the last thirty some years...but NOT with regard to wall st....nor does it have anything to do with this pressing crisis...obama is WRONG... .almost all financial legislation was adopted after the savings and loan problem in 88 and 89 and 90...and has to do with the regulation of banks...like the improvement act of 1991...

the continued mantra by democrats and surrogate democrats...and some pubs...of the repeal of bits of the glass-steagall act in 1999--has nothing to do with the current financial crisis except that it suffered banks to be affiliated with firms which underwrite securities...with this sufferage...bank of america corporation acquired merrill lynch + co. and j.p. morgan chase + co. bought bear stearns cos....these transactions saved the federal government the additional costs of a buyout which would have caused the market and the feds...additional headaches...bill clinton signed it...he doesn't agree with obama...

obama was putting  blame on phil grahmm in an attack which was a blatent lie...obama was creating a lie and trying use this financial hurricane to make political gains...

but it won't work...

while hiliary is a pathological liar obama is one of the worse kinds...surreptitious...a slippery kind of liar..by being misleading...aye now see him as a very dangerous...oily man...whose lack of experience is about as flighty as his hollow feathered rhetoric...aye don't believe him anymore...his vocaly manipulative oratory is about as droning as the sound of incoming fire...the pitchy highs and lows of his voice hide the downbeats of a shaky watered subreptious foundation...aye am over this tired tune...and his tax hike plan for a sunny day is GONE now with our current economic weather.

enough!

obama is a professional campaigner and his hollow boned feathery rhetoric is as pitchy as one of his tone manipulated concerts which he holds in arenas...attempting to lull the public into compliance...

obama wants to speake directly to the supreme leader of iran or the assembly of experts??? what is he going to do...bring a podium and a microphone? hope that he will get to speak to them in a large auditorium with thousands of iranians??? HA!

aye don't believe this snake oil salesman...and neither should any of the ladies and gentlemen who the new york and california ass-jacked democratic windbags call "flyover" states...and pennsylvania...ohio...nevada. ..colorado and new mexico would be prudent to REJECT this "professional campaigning snake-oil salesman"...aye don't think he will convince these people...

his pitchy rhetoric is now putting independents to sleep...

no guts...no passion...NO BALLS...aye'd be surprised to see if he would last ten minutes as a prisoner of war...

we need a COMMANDER IN CHIEF...not a vacuuous snake oil salesman...

HELL...bill clinton is supporting this guy with "tongue in cheek" style...constantly hinting at another hiliary run...

the two liars...the pathological, "hiliary" and the surrupticious "obama" have their own party so fractured...and many in this california and new york party have been lulled to empty-hope by this cheap voice-over actor and debauched rasputin figure...HOPE?

HOPE? HOPE??? HA! HA! aye say to hope...{hope is something his new handlers have dropped from his schtick} ...there is no hope...we are in a mess and we have to WORK..Work hard...

HOPE is lost...hope is not an option...we have to STOP the bleeding...we have roll up our sleeves and take care of our problems NOW...we need a survivor...we need strength...we need someone who has felt the physical pains of hell on earth in a prisoner of war camp and experienced real torture and faced death and has returned alive...a real war hero...someone who will fight for us...not just chastise people because they cling to guns and religion...someone who respects life and doesn't think that the birth of a baby is a punishment...what a depraved individual obama is...we need experience...otherwise.

we are doomed.

there is no more hoping!..the financial hurricane is blowing...we need to be energy independent now...we need strength and resolve..and action...not oily speeches and flash over substance and indifference and surrupticious lies from a man who wants to pick our pockets...

here was john mccains warning...
Quote in 2005: by Sen. John McCain R-AZ

Mr. President, this week Fannie Mae’s regulator reported that the company’s quarterly reports of profit growth over the past few years were “illusions deliberately and systematically created” by the company’s senior management, which resulted in a $10.6 billion accounting scandal.

The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight’s report goes on to say that Fannie Mae employees deliberately and intentionally manipulated financial reports to hit earnings targets in order to trigger bonuses for senior executives. In the case of Franklin Raines, Fannie Mae’s former chief executive officer, OFHEO’s report shows that over half of Mr. Raines’ compensation for the 6 years through 2003 was directly tied to meeting earnings targets. The report of financial misconduct at Fannie Mae echoes the deeply troubling $5 billion profit restatement at Freddie Mac.

The OFHEO report also states that Fannie Mae used its political power to lobby Congress in an effort to interfere with the regulator’s examination of the company’s accounting problems. This report comes some weeks after Freddie Mac paid a record $3.8 million fine in a settlement with the Federal Election Commission and restated lobbying disclosure reports from 2004 to 2005. These are entities that have demonstrated over and over again that they are deeply in need of reform.

For years I have been concerned about the regulatory structure that governs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac—known as Government-sponsored entities or GSEs—and the sheer magnitude of these companies and the role they play in the housing market. OFHEO’s report this week does nothing to ease these concerns. In fact, the report does quite the contrary. OFHEO’s report solidifies my view that the GSEs need to be reformed without delay.

I join as a cosponsor of the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act of 2005, S. 190, to underscore my support for quick passage of GSE regulatory reform legislation. If Congress does not act, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac pose to the housing market, the overall financial system, and the economy as a whole.

aye once was going to vote for barack obama...aye voted for him twice...aye was fooled...

shame on barack obama...he will NOT get my vote a third time...no way...no how...

NO OBAMA!

NO OBAMA!

NO OBAMA!

america needs the forward energy of endurance and strength ...not a braking oily subreption.

This was my country
This frightful and this angry land

"I guess she was a hooker, that makes sense, those shorts didn't really look all that comfortable." -Dash

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 12:45:48 AM »
patronized, or manipulated. And since their collective purpose is to usher us into a new world of integrity, the Indigos inner lie-detectors are integral. As mentioned before, this warrior spirit is threatening to some adults. And the Indigos are unable to conform to dysfunctional situations at home, work, or school. They don't have the ability to dissociate from their feelings and pretend like everything's okay ...unless they are medicated or sedated.

Crystal Children's innate spiritual gifts are also misunderstood. Specifically, their telepathic abilities which lead them to talk later in life.

In the new world which the Indigos are ushering in, we will all be much more aware of our intuitive thoughts and feelings. We won't rely so much upon the spoken or written word. Communication will be faster, more direct, and more honest, because it will be mind to mind. Already, increasing numbers of us are getting in touch with our psychic abilities. Our interest in the paranormal is at an all-time high, accompanied by books, television shows, and movies on the topic.

So, it's not surprising that the generation following the Indigos are incredibly telepathic. Many of the Crystal Children have delayed speech patterns, and its not uncommon for them to wait until they're 3 or 4 years old to begin speaking. But parents tell me they have no trouble communicating with their silent children. Far from it! The parents engage in mind-to-mind communication with their Crystal Children. And the Crystals use a combination of telepathy, self-fashioned sign language, and sounds (including song) to get their point across.

The trouble comes about when the Crystals are judged by medical and educational personnel as having "abnormal" speaking patterns. It's no coincidence that as the number of Crystals are born, that the number of diagnoses for autism is at a record high.

It's true that the Crystal Children are different from other generations. But why do we need to pathologize these differences? If the children are successfully communicating at home, and the parents are'nt reporting any problems... then why try to make a problem? The diagnostic criteria for autism is quite clear. It states that the autistic person lives in his or her own world, and is disconnected from other people. The autistic person doesn't talk because of an indifference to communicating with others.

Crystal Children are quite the opposite. They are among the most connected, communicative, caring and cuddly of any generation. They are also quite philosophical and spiritually gifted. And they display an unprecedented level of kindness and sensitivity to this world. Crystal Children spontaneously hug and care for people in need. An autistic person wouldn't do that!

In my book "The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children", I wrote that ADHD should stand for Attention Dialed into a Higher Dimension. This would more accurately describe that generation. In the same vein, Crystal Children don't warrant a label of autiem. They aren't autistic! They're AWE-tistic!

These children are worthy of awe, not labels of dysfunction. If anyone is dysfunctional, it's the systems that aren't accommodating the continuing evolution of the human species. If we shame the children with labels, or medicate them into submission, we will have undermined a heaven-sent gift. We will crush a civilization before its had time to take roots. Fortunately, there are many positive solutions and alternatives. And the same heaven that sent us the Crystal Children can assist those of us who are advocates for the children.........

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 12:53:25 AM »
An autistic republican with new age hippie beliefs - the epitome of a human anomaly.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 01:15:13 AM »
 :D :D :D

nezavisan i neovisan...ne republic...

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 01:23:54 AM »
:D :D :D

nezavisan i neovisan...ne republic...

"independent and substantive...do not/no/not(?) republic..."

te govoriti vrlo loš srpski

It was a good attempt though.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 01:38:20 AM »
hvala

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 11:19:37 AM »
d i p * & ^ %

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 10:50:38 AM »
yes, you are.  but then, this your thread.