Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Critique My Schedule For Next Semester  (Read 793 times)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Critique My Schedule For Next Semester
« on: March 30, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »
Administrative Law

Business Associations

Constitutional Law II

Gratuitous Transfers

And go. :)
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Critique My Schedule For Next Semester
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 04:08:42 PM »
admin and associations will have you hating life. throwing con law and trusts/rap *&^% into mix will make you want to eat your own head.

Sounds like most of law school so far. :) Thank ye.

I'm also willing to entertain suggestions on other classes.

A few other classes I considered that could replace some of the above classes, in no particular order:

Commercial Paper, Gambling & Pari-mutuel Law, Professional Responsibility, Telecommunications Law, Estate Planning Seminar

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 04:24:12 PM »
admin and associations will have you hating life. throwing con law and trusts/rap poo into mix will make you want to eat your own head.

A few other classes I considered that could replace some of the above classes, in no particular order:

Commercial Paper, Gambling & Pari-mutuel Law, Professional Responsibility, Telecommunications Law, Estate Planning Seminar

I agree about BA and Admin combined, u will hate life. Throw in a apper or perfoamce class so you can get one class out of the way before finals time. Profesional responseblity might be nice if you can take the MPRE in dec.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 08:28:53 PM »
admin and associations will have you hating life. throwing con law and trusts/rap poo into mix will make you want to eat your own head.

I agree about BA and Admin combined, u will hate life. Throw in a apper or perfoamce class so you can get one class out of the way before finals time. Profesional responseblity might be nice if you can take the MPRE in dec.

Not a lot of love for the Admin/BA combo, I might need to reconsider that one.

Can you usually take the MPRE after doing PR? I'm not sure what our policy is, but that would be nice to get out of the way.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 08:41:57 PM »

Not a lot of love for the Admin/BA combo, I might need to reconsider that one.

Can you usually take the MPRE after doing PR? I'm not sure what our policy is, but that would be nice to get out of the way.

yea u should learn enough in pr to take. its only good fore 2 years so make sure that works with ur bar timing
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

nealric

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 08:52:34 PM »
I would consider throwing something fun in there, but that's just me.

You know, one of those "Law and X" classes.
Georgetown Law Graduate

Chief justice Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Now who's being naive?