Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Has anyone heard from Wash U?  (Read 468 times)

p1ttgrl

• View Profile
    • Email
Has anyone heard from Wash U?
« on: March 30, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »
I'm just curious as to when and how people have heard from Wash U.  They've had my app for a few months now and I'm getting antsy!  In fact, an admissions office employee told me last week that my application was still in review but that the committee was hoping to render decisions by email early this week.  I'm just trying to get a sense for who's been admitted (what stats), when, and how.  Were rejections emailed, too?  I doubted that they would be, but she did say "email."  Thanks!

dkitty520

• View Profile
Re: Has anyone heard from Wash U?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 11:58:25 AM »
Accepted 169/3.77 with $34K/year scholarship about 2 weeks ago. Hope you get in!

p1ttgrl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 03:25:25 PM »
Thanks for your help, and congrats.  Do you mind if I ask, in what format did your acceptance arrive?  I received no email or mail this week and am hesitant to call for fear of being obnoxious (I calle da little over a week ago).  :( Any other insight would be very helpful, especially on how decisions are rendered.  I'd hate to check my email inbox constantly (which I'm doing) if it's only going to come in the mail.  Thanks!

schuywalker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 03:39:11 PM »
Decision comes via e-mail. WashU is trying to be as paperless as possilbe.  Shortly after the acceptance e-mail, they send a flashdrive with info about the school.  about 2 weeks later, you will receive FA information.

Hope this helps, Good luck!!