Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New US News Rankings...  (Read 20100 times)

ihatelawscholah1L

• View Profile
Re: New US News Rankings...
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2009, 12:05:33 PM »
I'll take that bet any day.  Emory's numbers are around the same as GW's. If GW dropped, so too would Emory.

Most importantly, IU would not ever be 23 in any realm of the world.

thedudeman where you at?

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2009, 12:23:25 PM »
I'll take that bet any day.  Emory's numbers are around the same as GW's. If GW dropped, so too would Emory.

thedudeman where you at?

Maybe he had a stroke when the rankings got published? He seems a little high strung when it comes to rankings seeing as how that usually what he bases his bashing of other posters on.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
  • There are just so many reasons to smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2009, 12:26:20 PM »
I'm sure he's just reminding himself that the change has practically no effect on his life whatsoever.  Because you know, it's true.
Oh yea...you're delicious and lean, but unsustainable and not to be consumed daily.

just Trev

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »
I'm sure he's just reminding himself that the change has practically no effect on his life whatsoever.  Because you know, it's true.

dudeman's alt officially exposed...

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
  • There are just so many reasons to smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2009, 12:34:39 PM »

dudeman's alt officially exposed...

LOL.
Oh yea...you're delicious and lean, but unsustainable and not to be consumed daily.

just Trev

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2009, 12:40:05 PM »
 ;)

Remarq

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2009, 12:57:17 PM »

thedudeman where you at?

Maybe he had a stroke when the rankings got published? He seems a little high strung when it comes to rankings seeing as how that usually what he bases his bashing of other posters on.

I wonder where he is too, esp. after all the snarky pm's he sent me about "what a moron I am" if I think iu-b could ever pass GW...

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2009, 01:18:57 PM »

thedudeman where you at?

I wonder where he is too, esp. after all the snarky pm's he sent me about "what a moron I am" if I think iu-b could ever pass GW...

Maybe he is busy filling out his transfer app to Bloomington?
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Remarq

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2009, 01:32:31 PM »

thedudeman where you at?

Maybe he is busy filling out his transfer app to Bloomington?

No, I doubt it, he made it painfully clear that he already has a fancy BIGLAW! job and that GW is the best law school in the university.

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2009, 02:31:51 AM »
GWU will recover. These rankings are just musical chairs, and we are the only ones who care about them, besides the schools and some employers. And for those who don't know, IUB has been ranked that high before, I just didn't expect it to jump out of nowhere back into the top-25.