Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Powerscore weekend class?  (Read 621 times)

French Fry

• View Profile
Powerscore weekend class?
« on: March 27, 2009, 02:04:44 PM »
Unfortunately, I cannot afford taking the Kaplan full length LSAT course. However, I just found out that Powerscore offers a weekend course that I can afford. I was hoping someone could tell me whether it worth doing? Thanks!

toledopirate

• View Profile
Re: Powerscore weekend class?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 03:27:42 PM »
The Powerscore weekend class is a great refresher if you have sufficient self-study hours under your belt.  As someone else stated elsewhere in the forum, too much material is covered during this weekend course to be of maximum benefit if you are not yet familiar and comfortable with the concepts. The Powerscore virtual course is awesome, the best Powerscore instructors teach this class I was told and I have to agree. I took both courses last fall, was unable to take the LSAT due to illness, so I'm rescheduled for June.

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 09:47:21 PM »
If you do a search you'll find lots of opining about the weekend course from people that have taken it.

On the left, under Site, click 'Home'. Punch in 'powerscore weekend'

Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 01:22:35 AM »
1) There's aready a PS weekend course thread on the front page.  Let's do a little reading before starting redundant threads.
2) The first two posts here make this look like a lame shill attempt, as someone else pointed out about toledopirate's other post.